• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm thinking about making a short movie.

the midget constantly gets abused and injured........ sort of an "they killed Kenny" thing

We need a pedal car Greg.....for the midget to drive around in.....and he could show his weenie wizardry to the sheriff.

he's not a weenie WIZARD...... he's a WEENIE wizard..... I think

The Hot Dog Honcho.
The Weenie Wizard.
The Frankfurter Foreman.
Tube Steak Jake.

Back when I made the other movies, automotive paint was pretty cheap. Not so much nowadays!
At least now I have lots of spare parts for stunt cars. I have my own trailer to haul them too.
Shoot...I'm going to need a 318 to get this junker running:

IMG_6244.JPG

As silly as I was being, I wasn't going the way of the gay....
That Mini-Me guy isn't available. Poor guy killed himself with booze years ago.

One thing Mary mentioned is that I'll need to research what formats can be used to make this work. I want to have some hard copies on DVD since I still like DVDs. I'd keep digital copies too as well as having it on YouTube. I know that you can have YouTube on your TV but I still want my own copies.
I want to record as many Mopars as I can whether it is going to the homes of my car buddies to shoot some scenes, going to car shows, using stock footage pulled from other sources, etc. I want them for supporting scenes, background and for main plot stuff.
I have a digital handheld camera and just about everyone has a "Smart" phone capable of recording video. Who knows what formats are used in Drone cameras and Go Pros. I need to talk with some tech guru to guide me on that. I don't want to record a bunch of video from a variety of sources and not be able to use all it.
VHS was easy... there was ONE format and it was simple.
I may be over-thinking this. Maybe it will all be compatible and blend together easily.
You'd be surprised at how much raw footage gets recorded versus how much makes it into the feature. I have 20+ hours of video from doing the second movie.
By the way, the previous movies were titled Love, Sweat and Gears and Love, Sweat and Gears 2.
How about Love, Sweat and Gears 3 ??

****Just a little advisement......I may pop in this thread occasionally to jot down an idea that pops into my head. Most of these ideas go nowhere, some develop into stuff I use. Back in 1998, I commuted to work and had random thoughts for LSG-2 during the drive home. I'd sometimes call home to leave a message to myself on the answering machine. Beware that some ideas are absurd but seemed to make sense at the time despite being sober.****

Last edited:
There is a free program you can download to copy anything from Youtube.

Magically it is called YouTube Downloader HD
Add this to yet another thing I didn't know. Thank you.
I'm the guy with all sorts of enthusiasm that jumps into stuff and often learns along the way. Who else here is like that?

Will Godzilla be destroying California landscape or driving the Camaro with the meth broad?

Auto Transport Service
Back