• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE indy max wedge bathtub intake w/ 2x4 top

Status
Not open for further replies.

arizona satellite

Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
i am selling my INDY Max Wedge bathtub intake manifold. it has the 2x4 top with studs and mounting hardware. it was used for one season. this was for a build that has changed direction. I am asking $600.00 plus the ride from 85051 phoenix. please PM me for pictures, as my computer is not cooperating at this moment. this intake sells new for $1100.00.
thanks, Patrick.

LOOKS LIKE THIS for reference

great deal for someone.

Attachments

• T NT 5.7.11 LEBANON 588 DODGE 023.jpg
    T NT 5.7.11 LEBANON 588 DODGE 023.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 614
  • ISLAND NENDRA 6.26.11 015.jpg
    ISLAND NENDRA 6.26.11 015.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 577
Is this what indy calls ther crossram ? It'l b legal for maxwedge class ? Any linkage ? Thax4urtime , bat

thanks SSR for the pics, i do have the linkage bar that goes between both carbs and the return springs and spring brackets, as well as the carb mount studs and nuts also the intake mounting bolts including the long inside bolts. all you need is carbs and gaskets. i am trying to get pictures up soon.

someone got a great deal. another guy was selling one for $1300.00 with 2 carbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back