• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info needed.

Adam Nathan

Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
Hi all. I have a thread on another page regarding a kick down linkage for my six pack coronet.
I have a friend in the states who said he'd look out for a linkage for me but he/I need to know whether it's the same linkage setup for four barrel as it is for the six pack or are they completely different and the six pack set up is purely for that spec.
Any advice will be greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Hi all. I have a thread on another page regarding a kick down linkage for my six pack coronet.
I have a friend in the states who said he'd look out for a linkage for me but he/I need to know whether it's the same linkage setup for four barrel as it is for the six pack or are they completely different and the six pack set up is purely for that spec.
Any advice will be greatly welcomed and appreciated.

it's different upper carb linkages & mounting brackets... you can also put a cable style Throttle Position Valve Linkage "cable" instead of the mechanical linkage like a Lokar or some other brand maybe.... that pretty car of yours from Brokers Beauties, wasn't an 440 6-Pack car originally, it was a 4 bbl car originally, probably still has the 4 bbl upper linkage/bracket, also the bracket that holds the upper linkage/& the throttle cable is different too like the one shown below is for a 69-1/2 440-6bbl w/727 auto... Mancini Racing had them at one time, I think Year One also did, they aren't cheap either... the proper upper linkage piece for a 6bbl/6-pack are shorter {I think} with a slightly different bend too... the bracket that holds them on the intake manifold, mounts slightly differently too...

Attachments

• MRE 69.5 6bbl Throttle Cable Bracket.jpg
    MRE 69.5 6bbl Throttle Cable Bracket.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 154
  • MRE Six Pack Cable MPPP4529111.jpg
    MRE Six Pack Cable MPPP4529111.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 176
Auto Transport Service
Back