• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Inland 4 speed shifter Internal Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBrunner

Local time
2:47 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for the small spring that fits up inside an inland shifter. The shifter I have is a 67 vintage but I don't think the year really matters. I do not need the handle spring, this is not the spring I am referring to. I also don't want to change the Inland to a Hurst for this application so no need to suggest that. Thanks. Please see the photo where one end of the spring rests.

Inland Spring.jpg

Yes those break and I have not found a new replacement, other that pn getting one out of another shifter. It is a heavy coiled spring. I have on broken in half.

Dan Brewer not have that? I know that he sells the handle reverse lock out cable.

This spring that is mentioned goes inside the shifter mechanism.

Not the spring inside the handle for the reverse lockout cable.

This spring that is mentioned goes inside the shifter mechanism.

Not the spring inside the handle for the reverse lockout cable.
Correct its the spring inside the shifter. I talked to Dan at Brewers earlier in the week & he wouldn't mind some himself. He a few shifters missing the same spring. I think I may have found an old shifter locally for a decent price so problem solved. Thanks to everyone for their comments. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back