• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Insurance for my classic

Give American Modern Insurance a call. I did plenty of looking around but they were the only company willing to let me drive the car and insure on an agreed upon price. Full year is $197 and mimics my daily driver coverage.
I called Hagerty, but they were close to $500 a year and they never emailed me the quote we talked about on the phone. So my experience does not mimic others on this company.

I stored two cars in a locked and secured garage for three years, under a comp-only policy with Hagerty. This was over 20 years ago. Had no problems at all.

Call your regular insurer first! That's usually the cheaper route. I had Allstate when I went to Bermuda and we had two Roadrunners stored at an outdoor storage area and they covered them both. I forget what the cost was, but it wasn't much.

Auto Transport Service
Back