• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Intakes and Tunnel Rams for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
2:09 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
426 Wedge NASCAR aluminum intake – apparently pretty rare (thanks @furyus63! :luvplace:), very short / no rise for a single four barrel
Asking $1500.00 (talk to me if you want it cleaned up and coated while it's here).

IMG_2367 (2).JPG

IMG_2369.JPG

IMG_2370 (2).JPG

440 Weiand tunnel ram – powder coated in silver over black with gloss black details $625.00

IMG_2376 (2).JPG

IMG_2377 (2).JPG

IMG_2378.JPG

[I keep telling him JB Weld shows through silver but he continues to use it on his own stuff - ack!]

IMG_2379 (2).JPG

IMG_2381.JPG
(Detergent not included :D)

Next up is an Offenhauser Hemi tunnel ram in my next post. I'm out of picture room.

All reasonable offers will be considered. You are responsible for all shipping costs (insured FedEx shipping will be quoted based on your Zip Code from Greenfield, Tennessee, 38230). All items are sold as is/where is with no warranty or returns. What you see is what you get – please look carefully at all photos. Paypal (use Goods & Services so you’re protected), credit cards through Paypal and US Postal Money Orders are accepted.

Please direct all questions and offers to Billy at 731-613-9192 any time after 11:00 a.m. Central U.S. time. He’s thinning an extensive collection to fund other parts for his Barracuda and Coronet projects and might even entertain Hemi parts trades.

Thanks for looking! Love you guys muahhhhhhhhhh!!! IMG_2368 (2).JPG

426 Hemi Offenhauser tunnel ram -- powder coated in silver / black elsewhere -- $750.00:

IMG_2382 (2).JPG

IMG_2383 (2).JPG

IMG_2387 (2).JPG

IMG_2388.JPG

IMG_2389 (2).JPG

IMG_2390 (2).JPG

All reasonable offers will be considered. You are responsible for all shipping costs (insured FedEx shipping will be quoted based on your Zip Code from Greenfield, Tennessee, 38230). All items are sold as is/where is with no warranty or returns. What you see is what you get – please look carefully at all photos. Paypal (use Goods & Services so you’re protected), credit cards through Paypal and US Postal Money Orders are accepted.

Please direct all questions and offers to Billy at 731-613-9192 any time after 11:00 a.m. Central U.S. time. He’s thinning an extensive collection to fund other parts for his Barracuda and Coronet projects and might even entertain Hemi parts trades.

Thanks for looking at this one too! IMG_2393 (2).JPG IMG_2394 (2).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back