• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

is america really that great?

That is a great segment. I wish it were real instead of a scripted production.

For those that think America is not the Greatest country in the world, I say to them......GET THE F-CK OUT!

Even with all our faults, we are the best, just ask anyone trying to get in to make a better life for them and their family.

Go to eastern Europe,(Poland,Chech Republic,Hungary, Latvia, Estonia, or look up any Frenchman,Belgian, Dutch native, Australian, Philipino, or Brit that lived through the war, and America is the greatest Country in the World. Ask Any Korean that grew up in the 50's, and America is the greatest Country in the World.

Otherwise, why is everyone trying to come to the U.S?

I'm with you Mr 5.7 HEMI........This country IS the greatest and if anyone don't think so....Get The Hell Out !!!!

I forgot to mention 400,000 or So South Vietnamese that didn't want to be Communist.(1975) 300,000 Cubans in (1980). 100,000 Afghans that fought the Russians 79-89. We can keep going. Then there are Laotians(50k or so)

Theodore Roosevelt’s ideas on immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American…There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

The greatest Country in the world, we help everyone. Give to the needy, the poor and the persecuted all over the world. the scumbags bad mouth us and I say stay the hell out! If your here and bad mouthing us get out!

Theodore Roosevelt’s ideas on immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American…There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

As horrible of a President he was at least he got that right but before you start sending the hate mail just remember who started allot of the Government programs that still haunt us to this day! He was Big Government all the way.....

- - - Updated - - -

For those that think America is not the Greatest country in the world, I say to them......GET THE F-CK OUT!

Even with all our faults, we are the best, just ask anyone trying to get in to make a better life for them and their family.

Agreed but if the idiots keep electing people like we have now that could all slip away.

- - - Updated - - -

I for one have had my fill of the ones coming here and refusing to assimilate, the stories I see coming from Southern California of Mexicans flying their flags at our schools while American kids are being told to turn their American flag shirts around just sets me on fire!!! Fire the officials that allow this, send the rest home and build a freaking fence!

- - - Updated - - -

The greatest Country in the world, we help everyone. Give to the needy, the poor and the persecuted all over the world. the scumbags bad mouth us and I say stay the hell out! If your here and bad mouthing us get out!

Now if we'd just destroy Isis!

Couldn't agree more, but I don't like the direction we're headed ...

Wilson a miserable piece of crap (allot worse person) but he didn't accomplish as much to grow the size of Gov as Teddy.

He created the FED. That was the first shot of our war against modern government.

I'm so glad I got to spend 20+ years travelling around the planet and actually getting to see how people live in other countries. I don't mean the picture post card, or marketing and tourism, version of life, but real life. Like walking down the streets in Japan and seeing picturesque mountains in the distance but smelling raw sewage that travels untreated along the streets in gutters. Or walking through a street full of Italians or Portuguese who believe taking a bath or shower more than once a week is a waste (the stench of BO is worse than the raw sewage in Japan). Or go into an apartment building in Russia and finding out only the first floor has running water... everyone on the 2nd floor and up has to carry water up in buckets. And don't forget Russian toilet paper, which is like sheets of Xerox copier paper cut into strips... ouch! Or going to a meat market in Crete and seeing customers demanding the butcher brush all the flies off their roast so they aren't paying for fly weight. Then you have the crime, politics, social and consumer practices that make American problems pale in comparison.

The only folks who can make anti-American statements, or not think this is the greatest country ever, have never been outside of it.

I think it's a pretty damn fine country. I've enjoyed my visits to the U.S very much indeed.

Last edited:
I'm so glad I got to spend 20+ years travelling around the planet and actually getting to see how people live in other countries. I don't mean the picture post card, or marketing and tourism, version of life, but real life. Like walking down the streets in Japan and seeing picturesque mountains in the distance but smelling raw sewage that travels untreated along the streets in gutters. Or walking through a street full of Italians or Portuguese who believe taking a bath or shower more than once a week is a waste (the stench of BO is worse than the raw sewage in Japan). Or go into an apartment building in Russia and finding out only the first floor has running water... everyone on the 2nd floor and up has to carry water up in buckets. And don't forget Russian toilet paper, which is like sheets of Xerox copier paper cut into strips... ouch! Or going to a meat market in Crete and seeing customers demanding the butcher brush all the flies off their roast so they aren't paying for fly weight. Then you have the crime, politics, social and consumer practices that make American problems pale in comparison.

The only folks who can make anti-American statements, or not think this is the greatest country ever, have never been outside of it.
Gee Bru, thanks for reminding me about the benjo ditches that are all over the place in the orient. The smell would practically knock you down on a hot and humid day. The locals didn't seem to notice, they were so used to the stench. We didn't consider the Navy guys to be real Navy until the got drunk and fell into a benjo ditch at least once LOL. I agree with you that most people that live here don't have a clue how much better life is in the U.S. than damn near anywhere else.

Wilson created both the Federal Income Tax (then just THREE percent!), and the Federal Reserve System; which is a PRIVATE banking system that has done much to ruin this nation financially.

The fed is like having a chicken coop run by Wolves.

so,now that we got past the title,
did anyone listen to him from 3:23 onwards?
did any of that,maybe ring a bell?

It’s easy to criticize the U.S as a country in decline & especially in the past few years & even weeks... It’s times like these that brings out the greatest in our country... I am passionate that We are fighters can bring back the nation...despite the many downfalls & problems, there is still no better place to live....

[video=youtube;rEJo7x9y3D4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJo7x9y3D4[/video]

Auto Transport Service
Back