• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is It Just Me?

Thanks for the reply KD.
The reason for the tall, thin column in
my posts;
I post from a cel phone.
Not trying to make excuses here,
but my left arm, hand and shoulder
are paralyzed from a snowmobile
accident I suffered from years
ago.
It all boils down to my comfort
level while typing on the phone.
(easier for me to hold the phone
vertical rather than horizontal)
I realize this format drives some
nuts, and for that, I apologise.
No complaints from me, I was just curious.

Thanks for the reply KD.
The reason for the tall, thin column in
my posts;
I post from a cel phone.
Not trying to make excuses here,
but my left arm, hand and shoulder
are paralyzed from a snowmobile
accident I suffered from years
ago.
It all boils down to my comfort
level while typing on the phone.
(easier for me to hold the phone
vertical rather than horizontal)
I realize this format drives some
nuts, and for that, I apologise.
You have no need to apologize for an injury that lots of people would have given up on most things and just turned into slugs. When I first starting out as a mechanic at a John Deere dealer back in the 70s I saw several farmers who had lost a hand or limb to one of the most dangerous machines made. The corn picker. They didn't give up and kept farming, just as you have made a good life for yourself and family. Keep doing what works for you.

My computer is so slow, if I threw it out of a two story window it would take ten minutes to hit the ground!
1695150677048.png

I can post in a format that comes more to what some
are more comfortable with, but for me, takes more
time and effort to stabilize the phone while typing.
It's taken this long to type this from my last response
having to chase the phone around
while typing
I use "Siri" most of the time. The phone keypad buttons are too small, hard not to poke more than one. Problem is, I usually spend more time as I have to fix all of Siri's mistakes manually...

I don't care to use my cell phone to surf either but I'm using it right now for some reason....

Thanks, but I don't feel right about
cutting anyone off, and I truly can't
explain the reason why. Maybe it's
due to a patience or tolerance level.
I feel the same way, I believe in letting people talk, even if I don't like it, or disagree with it.

seems some are thin skinned at times . it’s much easier to move on then start typing stupid stuff atta guy you don’t know . as for me i appreciate the honest answers i get here from solid questions….and i will chime in if i have an honest answer, if not i leave it to someone more knowledgeable then me …

Auto Transport Service
Back