• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is It Over???

cr8crshr

Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
Did I miss it??? Any good commercials??? I wound up viewing the Masters of the Air episodes on APPLE TV...I have an Apple account...and then popped another DVD in the player and never watched the Swifty Bowl. Reading the headlines this morning, sounds like I really didn't miss all that much. One more week and then Baseball begins...FINALLY!!! cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Every other offensive play by KC they would cut to Taylor’s reaction. I was so pleased she was so happy .

Every other offensive play by KC they would cut to Taylor’s reaction. I was so pleased she was so happy .
53 seconds. A lot more than a regular game.

Screenshot_20240213_000215_Google.jpg

Any good commercials???

Usher Performs Live Commercial For Old Spice Antiperspirant

Feb 11, 2024

Article Image

LAS VEGAS — Instead of a concert, Usher surprised the nation by using the Super Bowl halftime show to perform a live commercial for Old Spice antiperspirant.

"Are you someone who gets absolutely drenched with sweat after thirty seconds of light dancing?" asked Usher as sweat poured from his brow. "Oh, if only I had thought to use Old Spice antiperspirant, I wouldn't have soaked through three layers of clothing already!"

Usher then began to demonstrate the horrors of life without Old Spice antiperspirant by flinging copious amounts of sweat onto random strangers with every move of his body. Horrified onlookers screamed in disgust as Usher showered everyone on the field with stream after stream of sweat. Even the illustrious Lil' John got caught in a spray of sweat, causing him to say, "WHAT?!?"

At publishing time, the field playing surface had been declared unusable due to being completely sloshed with Usher's sweat.

Did I miss it??? Any good commercials??? I wound up viewing the Masters of the Air episodes on APPLE TV...I have an Apple account...and then popped another DVD in the player and never watched the Swifty Bowl. Reading the headlines this morning, sounds like I really didn't miss all that much. One more week and then Baseball begins...FINALLY!!! cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
you didn’t miss a damn thing .

Anyone got non-tiktok footage of the Mahomes 1st and 10 run of 2 yards that got him a first down?

Can't find it anywhere else and I can't get tiktok at work.

i watched it on a youtube highlight vid monday night , skipped to overtime period . that’s when i shut the tv off on sunday …

I watch about 1 football game per year and it's usually the Super Bowl. First half was kind of a snore-fest, but the 2nd half was pretty thrilling. Mahomes made some incredible plays.

Last edited:
Usher Performs Live Commercial For Old Spice Antiperspirant

Feb 11, 2024

View attachment 1608428

LAS VEGAS — Instead of a concert, Usher surprised the nation by using the Super Bowl halftime show to perform a live commercial for Old Spice antiperspirant.

"Are you someone who gets absolutely drenched with sweat after thirty seconds of light dancing?" asked Usher as sweat poured from his brow. "Oh, if only I had thought to use Old Spice antiperspirant, I wouldn't have soaked through three layers of clothing already!"

Usher then began to demonstrate the horrors of life without Old Spice antiperspirant by flinging copious amounts of sweat onto random strangers with every move of his body. Horrified onlookers screamed in disgust as Usher showered everyone on the field with stream after stream of sweat. Even the illustrious Lil' John got caught in a spray of sweat, causing him to say, "WHAT?!?"

At publishing time, the field playing surface had been declared unusable due to being completely sloshed with Usher's sweat.
Again RC your commentary is PRICELESS!!! Glad I really didn't miss anything of importance on Sunday. I did catch a headline that Reba did an outstanding rendition of our National Anthem. Yet I was also under the impression that we are one Nation so why the Black National Anthem??? Guess I'm not supposed to understand this at all...Divisive...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

So out of over 3 hours of the game plus another 30 mins of half time show.... they only showed Taylor for 53 seconds, and people are losing their mind?

Geez guys.... lighten up. They say she has done more for NFL viewership than almost anything else (that may be telling)

Personally - I think she is great looking, tall blonde, makes a bunch of money.....I would rather see her than so many others they could be showing.

As for the game - was a little slow at times, but a great finish. Half time show was average I suppose.

About the funniest thing I
saw were the couch
potatoes. Odd they showed
to be peeled.

Right there with you :thumbsup:

Again RC your commentary is PRICELESS!!! Glad I really didn't miss anything of importance on Sunday. I did catch a headline that Reba did an outstanding rendition of our National Anthem. Yet I was also under the impression that we are one Nation so why the Black National Anthem??? Guess I'm not supposed to understand this at all...Divisive...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
There’s a black national anthem? Hmm image that. Theres only a few thousand other black this’s or black that’s. Only seems fitting, being that I’ve been oppressing blacks fir the last couple centuries. I guess I’m just privileged that I had to pay for my post high school education, and can’t get government funded grants to start my businesses. I do appreciate that equally.

Auto Transport Service
Back