• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's 25% off time at Harbor Freight!

Car Nut

Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
Hey...Christmas is coming, a store and website filled with tons of craptacular cool tools and items, if you're a guy, know a guy or need to buy a cheap gift for a guy, what would be better than all this and 25% off too?

Need a tumbler for all the beer!
Gloves for working on our B bodies?
Magnifiers for us old folks?
Popping tools?
Tool pouches, belts, holders, sharpeners, kneepads for the liberals, batteries, grinders, rotary tools and so much more?
Sure it's all cheap, so what...most work pretty good.

It's time.
Coupon below.

Merry Christmas everybody!

25offFF_print.jpg

Received the coupon via email and of course, the two items I wanted to buy are in the fine print as being excluded from the discount ... great.

Yep.. went there yesterday to get one of the Daytona jacks and it was excluded, did get one anyhow with another coupon for $179. What an AWESOME jack, I think it could lift my house.

I guess liberals are the only ones who do tile work.
I just edited my post so I dont start s***.

Last edited:
25% off of junk = cheaper junk, not worth the gas to drive there.

Oh man! Hey thanks for showing the ad, been looking for one of those rechargable hammers for years!

I might buy something at HF that I only use once or twice because that's about as long as their stuff will last. My daily tools have to be high quality (Snap-On, Matco, old Crafstman, etc.) cause I don't like my knuckles bleeding all over the shop.

Tough crowd in here. I just bought the English Wheel kit today using the 25% off coupon. I've heard that they may need some tweaking to work well so I put a mag base/dial indicater on the wheel and it was less than .001" TIR. No tweaking needed. I support USA made products where possible but you can't buy one made in the states for anywhere near $250 out the door.

Havent been in one in years, so does the place still reek? I had my daughter with me once when she was little, and she said " this place smells like butt".
Personally, the headlamp is a winner, I may have to go back.

It smells like "China oil" lol. I do want one of the cordless hammers above. That'd be a great gag gift!

Auto Transport Service
Back