• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's been a long summer.

BigBlock61

Local time
2:23 PM
Reaction score
But I'm finally closing on my new house today. The Coronet will get a 2 car garage to live in and I get a house to call my own, and it has a pool! Bonus!!!

:thumbsup:

Great news! Did you move far, into the country??? More details and pics please.

Pics to come I still live in the same city I just moved to the opposite corner of the city lol. This side is more country and I have enough space to add on to the back of my garage about another 16 feet so that's a bonus.

I always wanted a house that was 90% garage and 10% living space. Enjoy your new digs !

Nice to have a bigger garage to fool around with you car - I have a 2 car but am really strapped for space - that's CA for you. Enjoy your new place and treat your car to some octane booster in celebration!

Nice to have a bigger garage to fool around with you car - I have a 2 car but am really strapped for space - that's CA for you. Enjoy your new place and treat your car to some octane booster in celebration!
That damn HMO is Your worst impediment. You going to try to make Van Nuys Oct. 28th? Been a minute, give a call.

Thanks guys it was 6 hours closing because they didn't have any of the paperwork. I now have the keys and am starting the required repairs for the city so I can live in the house. Stuff like GFCI's installed, smoke detectors, Patch small holes int the walls and put a roof on the garage. The one thing the inspector didnt notice was the bathroom subfloor that needs to be replaced. He dinged me on all the small easy stuff but missed the really hazardous stuff. Ya gotta love the government lol.

I bought a house from a original owner,the lady lived in it for 57 years.Inspectors wrote some crazy stuff.158 items in total.One was all the GFI's that needed to be installed at any outlet within 6feet of a water outlet.Ok fine,I get that but I couldn't help but say "Gee, she made it 57 years and never stuck her finger in the outlet while washing dishes,now her house is un-safe". The best was they wanted energy efficient windows installed in a free standing garage with no heat or electric.

I bought a house from a original owner,the lady lived in it for 57 years.Inspectors wrote some crazy stuff.158 items in total.One was all the GFI's that needed to be installed at any outlet within 6feet of a water outlet.Ok fine,I get that but I couldn't help but say "Gee, she made it 57 years and never stuck her finger in the outlet while washing dishes,now her house is un-safe". The best was they wanted energy efficient windows installed in a free standing garage with no heat or electric.

Wow! Thank god my garage doesn't have any windows the inspector probably would have said the same.

Auto Transport Service
Back