• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Judge Jeanine Clocked at 119 mph! Ticketed

My father was near death and two hours away. It was a Sunday in the winter. I had to get there as mom was not in good shape and very unsteady and on top of that all alone. The roads were not crowed and i averaged about 80. Troopers could be anywhere, but besides that its a danger to yourself and everybody else on the road when you travel as fast as she did. Just another politician turned actor raking in the money and thinks she is above it all.

My father was near death and two hours away. It was a Sunday in the winter. I had to get there as mom was not in good shape and very unsteady and on top of that all alone. The roads were not crowed and i averaged about 80. Troopers could be anywhere, but besides that its a danger to yourself and everybody else on the road when you travel as fast as she did. Just another politician turned actor raking in the money and thinks she is above it all.
Your making some broad assumptions there Steve. She was actually a DA and a sitting judge. I have not seen her do any acting either, just a news show, telling it like it is. As far as did she know she was speeding? You and I will never know.

She knew very well she was speeding, come on now 119 and she had no idea that she was well above the legal posted limit? She seems to be on TV often with some sort of comment about whats right or wrong and melts out the criticism. As i said above it all or privileged, whatever

She said she was responsible and didn't throw a fit with the Officer as often happens.
She needs a Valentine One.

That's a crock, she knew she was speeding. I got to give her driving lessons.

I got nailed on the GG Bridge once on my Water Buffalo. Two of us on bike with a 6 pk of Bud bottles between us, i was ripping it(triple digit) from Mill Valley to the City(no MC license either) I came into toll booth real hot, front end way compressed under downshifting & braking. I forgot to consider the oil patch in booth driveway from the bleeders, hit that outer edge of the patch & the bike went down, we just stood up in the booth, the beer bottles broke in the booth. I was shoving the toll at the Guy in booth Who was a deer in headlights, mouth in an O,,,finally He snapped out of it, took the money, i righted bike, then He pointed over my shoulder & a CHP was threading His way up. Pushed bike over to side of road on other side of booth.
Cop said He had been following me since Sausalito all the way up Waldo Grade onto bridge trying to get a clock on me. He said "I'm gonna cut You some slack” & gave me a ticket for 90 mph on GG bridge & that was it, nothing for no license, no registration & couldn't give me an open container ticket since all the bottles shattered. Grinning, He said "good thing for You those weren't cans.". Got back on bike & rode into the City.
I never paid that ticket, & it fell through the cracks. They say any landing You walk away from is a good one. I was a lucky bastard that day.
Another time on the 101 between Cotati & Santa Rosa I got nailed running flat out in my 318 Charger, about 115. Guy had been trying to catch me since Cotati, didn't see His lights until making the clover leaf to hwy 12 & then saw the lights about a mile behind me after He made the junction. So I pulled over & my Friend & I went around & sat on deck lid waiting for Cops. He didn't get an accurate clock, was surprised I stopped & I said being on open road was one thing but I wasn't going to drive like that being chased through intra rural & residential areas. Gave me a ticket for 70 mph. Back in the 55 mph max day. 60.00 for the citation.

And you didn't need any help picking that Buffalo back up? That's one heavy scooter!

And you didn't need any help picking that Buffalo back up? That's one heavy scooter!
I could right it myself. Dry weight is 482 lbs. But I 86'd stock exhaust(40 lbs) & had jardine expansions on.

I'm thinking about that fellow that was caught on GA 400.
He "accelerated" to 155.
If I recall the video, there weren't a lot of cars around in it.
I'm thinking she knew she was speeding.
But, again, I get blown off the road routinely by people doing 90 and driving crazy.
(Some nights I sure it's even faster. Like I'm standing still a 70)
That's on a well populated interstate in a major city where they know very well they are speeding excessively.
If she was doing 115 in that car, isn't it plausible she thought she was doing 90 if there was no one around?
Admittedly , I don't know the NY area she was in.
I guess I just assumed it was some where between major population areas by the "township" name.
Sorry, gave me a Mayberry moment.

at a girl you deserve a pat on your back side :thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl:

119 ain't fast.....when crossing the country flying a red eye back to CLT I'll sometimes be doing 600 MPH ........In my plane.

And that ain't no :bs_flag: either!!!!! Lol just messing with ya.:steering:
That's 1 mile every 6 seconds. I'll never forget the first time I saw that on the GPS and started processing that in my head.

she was going fast......
but really,
b6c6e21ca7a9930b8c06baa86e841614--wall-clocks-great-gifts.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back