• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jumping Ship to FBBO!

Zell

Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently registered for E bodies only when I was on the hunt for a Cuda, but then I found a 1972 Roadrunner :)

I figured I would migrate over to FBBO officially so for those that have seen me on FEBO its good to see you again. I want to formally say hello to all the FBBO users. I have been a fan of the B and E bodies for a long time. Im looking forward to putting this beast back together.

Ive been through the garage and have seen some pretty mean and wild looking cars on FBBO. Glad to be here with more MOPAR fans!

You do realize that E bodies have two glove boxes and no trunk?
Smart move here, IMO.
You are going to get asked for pictures.

Haha, I will post pictures when I bring it home in 2 weeks. Flying home to officially trailor it back to the house. It's in many pieces and primered at the moment.

Welcome. Only thing cooler than a b-body owner is the car itself.
Can't wait to see picd

Welcome aboard! You have one of the best cars out there in my opinion but I am heavily biased with one myself :). Good luck with the build!

Welcome from Ohio, happy you're here; although I always liked the Hemi a-bodies!

Thanks everyone for the welcome :) Im taming a flight from California to Florida to grab the RR. I was pretty surprised to find it and am very excited to get to it!

Welcome from mid Michigan. Looking forward to seeing some pics.

Welcome to FBBO from hot & sunny NorCal

Auto Transport Service
Back