• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Junked 1972 dodge challenger. Not mine

I bet it was a fun car to drive at one point! :D
Heartbreaking to look at it – so abused, neglected, once gorgeous-iconic automobile. I have to stop, I’m getting teary eyed..

I dunno, I think there is some good stuff there yet. The passenger door should be fixable. Drivers side is hard to see.
Somehow the glass survived that? LOL
Drivetrain might be all fine too, but it might be a 318 car with an 8.25 rear end.

Still, hate to see good parts get sent to China after they are smashed into a cube.

The Vin tag looks like generic Rivets are installed ?

Pretty sure we have a pic on FBBO of this car in better days.

Possibly at the Don Garlits show.

toast, a **** load to bring that one back

was at Garlits 7 Or 8 years ago.

1528CCB8-85B7-474F-B373-35B3AB79B3B9.jpeg

Last edited:
Several years ago, someone posted a dated (due to quality and grain in the pic) pic of this car, near a tree that looked like it was a parking area, possibly for a car show.

Comments were made about it being a 71 and having T/A stripes.

It's here on FBBO somewhere.

Since the car has FL plates, circumstantial evidence could suggest the dated pic was at the largest Mopar show in FL (or the South US).

Meaningless at this point. To Quote Bud, "it's toast"...

That is a lot of collision damage. Hard pass.

The sentence here isn't clear.
"....was at Garlits 7-8 years ago...."
What is that supposed to mean?
Are you referring to Don Garlits? Are you claiming that he owned the car or what?
Was at a Don Garlits Mopar show in November of 2015, when it was still with FMA.
Not claiming anything about the ownership of that car…

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back