• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just a little off the back and sides please

View attachment 1624731
"HEY HAWK, WHAT KIND OF SHOP FOREMAN IS RUNNING YOUR PLACE??? JEEZE!!!
20231203_212516.jpg

Got "NIP" to get Hawk's Foreman "MOVING"!!! Mom (81) makes "nip pillows" for cats at orphanage, keeps her busy.

You didn't mention the expert help you had to mount the trunk lid :poke:

The car looks nicer in person than in pictures. I think B5 blue is OK, but this color is just a shade darker and it flops darker without direct light. It really looks stunning in person! I am a fan!

A couple of other shots of the car
20240310_172509.jpg

20240310_181827.jpg

20240310_181845.jpg

And I came with a gift for the shop foreman...
20240310_172145.jpg

The car looks great. We need to see the hood on and that scoop setup now.

You didn't mention the expert help you had to mount the trunk lid :poke:

The car looks nicer in person than in pictures. I think B5 blue is OK, but this color is just a shade darker and it flops darker without direct light. It really looks stunning in person! I am a fan!

A couple of other shots of the car
View attachment 1625745

View attachment 1625746

View attachment 1625747

And I came with a gift for the shop foreman...
View attachment 1625751
no gift for the apprentice , so wrong. :poke:

TOLD YOU!!!

Did you at least get a FEW burgers for Shop Foreman/Security Guard to go with that itty-bitty stick???

:lol::lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back