• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just take ownership of a burn notice charger

burn notice

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
7:42 AM
Reaction score
is a prop car they dressed up to look good on cam...came with the fake florida plate S7E 207....is the one that has ac added and sold at auction in Miami after season seven ended...needs help to make a dailydriver in the rain.
donny

Attachments

• $(KGrHqV,!lUFJ,ru+(!WBS,c6loMWw~~60_57.jpg
    $(KGrHqV,!lUFJ,ru+(!WBS,c6loMWw~~60_57.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 7,364
  • charger.jpg
    charger.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,681
  • Burn_Notice_1x05_Family_Business-0013.jpg
    Burn_Notice_1x05_Family_Business-0013.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,733
Welcome to FBBO... cool gen 3 Charger with TV history, I watched that show allot, didn't like the final episode much....

Gorgeous. Lucky guy. I loved the show and it honestly got me contemplating getting a 71-74 charger.

I noticed in some of the close up shots during the show that there were some places in the interior where the white paint/dye was wearing thin or scratched off showing the original black color underneath. Is yours THAT car? Not being critical about that, I think it adds some character and history. Just wondering if yours is the one that appeared on screen so often. Any idea how many of those cars they used? Obviously not as many as those freakin Duke boys used up, but there must have been a few at least. I watched that show regularly for several years but they kinda lost me in the last season or two...still watch reruns from earlier seasons tho.
Anyway, cool car...nice score.

yes is thin and chaulky...is the first one before usa even signed on to air it..here is pic of rear now and of before show airedCharger2rear matches.jpgSnapshot_20131203.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

I have bought much of interior panels to swap out so inside not be faded...still looking for decent price on some parts
got a nos dash bezel with radio delete to get rid of 8track hole...

- - - Updated - - -

is a gold charger originally as any bad guy thrown in trunk will tell you...is still titled as gold....never been registered as black
I was tempted to change but think insurance company understand

Congratulations, very cool car with history. Someone posted it on another third generation charger site.

Auto Transport Service
Back