• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

K-FRAME PLASTIC SPLASH SHIELDS

Stucat

Local time
5:45 PM
Reaction score
MY 70 BIRD DID NOT HAVE ANY K FRAME SPLASH SHIELDS ON IT WHEN I GOT IT. WHERE PROBABLY NOT REINSTALLED BY THE PREVIOUS OWNER. THERE 2 DIFFERENT STYLES FOR SUPERBIRDS? ARE THEY A SINGLE ANGLE OR A DOUBLE ANGLE? SO DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ORIGINAL BIRD ? COULD THEY SEND A PIC OF THE STYLE? THANKS

CC, Superbird. Oldkimmer: old laptop with a sometimes a very sticky down caps lock. Comes down to one hand spend the $ for computer, or other hand spend the $ on the Mopar.

All caps makes it like you’re shouting. Kim
MY 70 BIRD DID NOT HAVE ANY K FRAME SPLASH SHIELDS ON IT WHEN I GOT IT. WHERE PROBABLY NOT REINSTALLED BY THE PREVIOUS OWNER. THERE 2 DIFFERENT STYLES FOR SUPERBIRDS? ARE THEY A SINGLE ANGLE OR A DOUBLE ANGLE? SO DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ORIGINAL BIRD ? COULD THEY SEND A PIC OF THE STYLE? THANKS
By all means buy one to put on the shelf at home. If you think that your car will be a standout at a National show put one on your car. Otherwise it is one of the dumber things to have on your car. It gets in the way of changing the oil filter. I can just about guarantee that anyone actually driving their car in the 1970’s didn’t have one on their car. The person doing the 1st oil filter change just ripped it off. PITA. When I raced one of my cars I reproduced it with a sheet metal piece, because the rules allowed it. I believe it smoothed out the underside of the car. Plus it encouraged more air to go through the radiator, certainly a consideration with the small nose opening. Odds are that you are not going to do a 10 mile flat out speed run anytime soon.

I looked at that before I put them on. No problem changing the oil filter, got a Hemi easy to get at

Auto Transport Service
Back