• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Keith Black 440 Pistons .030 over

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlock61

Local time
9:27 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm selling my Keith Black Hypereutectic .030 over pistons for a Mopar 440. These pistons are used but only have 5000 miles on them. On cylinder 8 the valve broke and fell into the cylinder while I was driving. I bought a new piston and had them rebalanced for a new engine. I never built that engine. I'm selling them for $100.00 +shipping or the ride. Make me a reasonable offer and let's see if I go for it. Keep in mind that $100.00 for a $400.00 set of pistons is a pretty good deal as it stands.

100_0413.JPG

100_0414.JPG

100_0415.JPG

100_0416.JPG

Last edited:
may be interested. what is the compression or pin height? part number?

Interested also. Which head were you running with these? Did you need any machine work to use them?

Interested also. Which head were you running with these? Did you need any machine work to use them?

I was running the 906 heads and I had done nothing to them. In hindsight I probably should have had them redone because it was a valve that broke taking out my new engine build.

SOLD pending payment

SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back