• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see your cars!

That's a 2%er isn't it?
Not certain if a genuine 2%er, but looks like something has been jiggled around.
IMG_2122.jpeg

Apparently real magnesium wheels too.

If those are real magnesium wheels, I sure wouldn't have painted them! Dow 7 (goldish) or Dow 17 (greenish or dark green) would have been my first choice.
Hell, if I've got real magnesium mags, I want people to KNOW IT!

IMG_1234.jpeg
IMG_1148.jpeg
IMG_1150.jpeg
IMG_0784.jpeg
IMG_0786.jpeg
farm 24 8 (4) copy.jpeg

I know I have my Fury here someplace but don’t think it’s in this thread. 62’ Fury (not Sport). 361 4bbl, 727, 3:23 gears, all stock and close to 100% original. I’ve been showing it with the correct steel wheels and bias ply tires but don’t think I’ll bother this year. An old man’s cruiser!

Last edited:
View attachment 1647255View attachment 1647256View attachment 1647257View attachment 1647258View attachment 1647259View attachment 1647260kno

I have my Fury here someplace but don’t think it’s in this thread. 62’ Fury (not Sport). 361 4bbl, 727, 3:23 gears, all stock and close to 100% original. I’ve been showing it with the correct steel wheels and bias ply tires but don’t think I’ll bother this year.
The torque thrusts are a 1000% improvement over steelies, wheel covers and way-too skinny bias stockers.

The torque thrusts are a 1000% improvement over steelies, wheel covers and way-too skinny bias stockers.
They certainly handle a lot better. This car is all about originality so the steel/bias plies are really appropriate for it. They are just not very road friendly in these parts…

View attachment 1647255View attachment 1647256View attachment 1647257View attachment 1647258View attachment 1647259View attachment 1647260

I know I have my Fury here someplace but don’t think it’s in this thread. 62’ Fury (not Sport). 361 4bbl, 727, 3:23 gears, all stock and close to 100% original. I’ve been showing it with the correct steel wheels and bias ply tires but don’t think I’ll bother this year. An old man’s cruiser!

Did I ask you once about the width and backspace on your fronts?

trailer1.jpg

Fred on the trailer and ready to be delivered to me in 2011....
Little did I know just how much work he needed!
Over the next dozen years, he's been pretty much totally redone mechanically, electrically, etc.
Even that pretty body has seen substantial repair.

Now? As we speak, he's sitting about a mile from here in a garage, awaiting clutch replacement
tomorrow by a mechanic. I hate not having him here under my protection...

View attachment 1647294
Fred on the trailer and ready to be delivered to me in 2011....
Little did I know just how much work he needed!
Over the next dozen years, he's been pretty much totally redone mechanically, electrically, etc.
Even that pretty body has seen substantial repair.

Now? As we speak, he's sitting about a mile from here in a garage, awaiting clutch replacement
tomorrow by a mechanic. I hate not having him here under my protection...

What year is your GTX? Looks too new to be a '62. Maybe a late model '65? :poke:

(Tell Fred we send our love and praying for a speedy recovery)

Auto Transport Service
Back