• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for info on my Roadrunner "Buffs Bitch"

plum70coronet

Local time
7:02 PM
Reaction score
I just purchased a 71 Roadrunner.. Factor 340 4-speed with buckets/console, 8 3/4 sure-grip. Optioned with blackout kit on bumper, electric trunk latch, and "Canopy" style vinyl top. Car has extensive overspray of Moulin Rouge on the floorboards, and under the dash/kickers is Moulin Rouge also.. However, the package tray is B5..??? Of course no fender tag, and haven't located a build/broadcast sheet yet.. Car has white interior and has been painted black.. Car was located in the Post Falls Idaho area the last 10-15 yrs. ANY info on this car would be greatly appreciated...Previous owner??? The gentleman I purchased it from didn't know much.. The firewall has a sticker label that reads... "Buffs Bitch"

Gee, was that one that was forsale on CL quite awhile ago? Rob the seller? Looked like a neat project!

I uploaded the pics of it to my profile. I made an album. However, I don't know how to post one here. I don't know if it was for sale on Craigslist. The owner I purchased it from has owned it the last 12 years. Car was never for sale since he has owned it that I know of. It wasn't advertised when I bought it, I was just in the right place at the right time. Thanks for any help guys.

Nice looking RR!

i15111.jpgi15110.jpgi15108.jpgi15107.jpgi15106.jpg

Thanks for uploading the pics! Greatly appreciated. It is a very clean start.

Auto Transport Service
Back