• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for the Pazos and zielechowski 1969 black A12 super bee

Ugk

Local time
10:39 AM
Reaction score
I or we Bobby Pazos would like to see if anyone has any information on his old race car. Bobby is a friend of mine and tonight he was at the shop and expressed his desire to locate his old car. Not looking to purchase but just courious as to where it is and condition. It's a 1969 black 4 speed super Bee that had a auto with column convertion back in the day. He still has the original hood and some other stuff for it in a box. Plus some paperwork. Any help would be appreciated.vin ends in 1258. The car was class champion in 1971 spring national E/s also mph record holder in 1971 and summer national class champion, and was in car Craft magazine the article was the Pazos-walker-zielechowski, conspiracy. Shown in a picture. Thanks for any help, thought this was a good place to post, I have reached out to a A12 guy (member) that's keeping track of these cars also. Still waiting if he can help.
13725.jpeg
13720.jpeg
13736.jpeg
ResizedImage951361317671276.jpg
ResizedImage951361317888900.jpg

I or we Bobby Pazos would like to see if anyone has any information on his old race car. Bobby is a friend of mine and tonight he was at the shop and expressed his desire to locate his old car. Not looking to purchase but just courious as to where it is and condition. It's a 1969 black 4 speed super Bee that had a auto with column convertion back in the day. He still has the original hood and some other stuff for it in a box. Plus some paperwork. Any help would be appreciated.vin ends in 1258. The car was class champion in 1971 spring national E/s also mph record holder in 1971 and summer national class champion, and was in car Craft magazine the article was the Pazos-walker-zielechowski, conspiracy. Shown in a picture. Thanks for any help, thought this was a good place to post, I have reached out to a A12 guy (member) that's keeping track of these cars also. Still waiting if he can help.
View attachment 402893 View attachment 402894 View attachment 402895 View attachment 402896 View attachment 402897

Interesting read

Thanks for sharing this.....Great story and awesome car!

Would be cool if the car is still around to put it back to race condition as back in the day. Not the drivetrain but the body art!

Have you tried here?
http://a12mopar.com/yabb/YaBB.pl

Thanks, Bobby is a true mopar guy. I've tride a couple places. Not sure if that is one. I will check and if not I will, thank you. Funny thing he perchased that car new, was the start of a good sponcerd racing carrier and buying that car ended his marriage. He's one of those guy that's a wealth of car noledge, and a go to guy for tuning.

Yes, thanks for sharing. If it is out there, we in the A12 community will hear about it.

D

Awesome car. Cut-up and fast!

Interesting read
Thanks, Bobby is a true mopar guy. I've tride a couple places. Not sure if that is one. I will check and if not I will, thank you. Funny thing he perchased that car new, was the start of a good sponcerd racing carrier and buying that car ended his marriage. He's one of those guy that's a wealth of car noledge, and a go to guy for tuning.
Hi, trying several ways to connect, I just joined this forum to connect with you. I am George Walker, I was Bobby Pazos's partner in the Dodge Super Bee with Joey Zielechowski, please tell Bobby I am around I have not seen him since 1973, I worked with him at Al's Esso when he also worked for Arrow Dodge in New Jersey, know his brother Artie and wives....thank you very much dieseldazzle. I can be reached at [email protected]. I have lots of photos of the car even before it was a race car. I remember Bobby's 1964 Ford 427 and his 55 too, ask him about the 61 ford that he had and got smashed up and how we fixed it!!!!!! Using Alphie's tow truck, found on just like it!

Hi, trying several ways to connect, I just joined this forum to connect with you. I am George Walker, I was Bobby Pazos's partner in the Dodge Super Bee with Joey Zielechowski, please tell Bobby I am around I have not seen him since 1973, I worked with him at Al's Esso when he also worked for Arrow Dodge in New Jersey, know his brother Artie and wives....thank you very much dieseldazzle. I can be reached at [email protected]. I have lots of photos of the car even before it was a race car. I remember Bobby's 1964 Ford 427 and his 55 too, ask him about the 61 ford that he had and got smashed up and how we fixed it!!!!!! Using Alphie's tow truck, found on just like it!

Sorry I called you dizzledazzle by accident, but he is a member that helped me find you.

Its ok, I just sent you Bobby's number in private. He's not much of a email guy.

How awesome is this! Now this is what the Mopar community is all about! Bringing people together and helping them reconnect. If this don't give you the warm and fuzzies I don't know what will!

Auto Transport Service
Back