• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Lost Job, Must sell, '71 Satellite (GTX Tribute)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Shows

Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
'71 Satellite in GTX trim. The car underwent a complete restoration in 2013 and is a very nice driver. Originally a 318/904 car, it now has a 360 Magnum crate engine with TCI 727 with less than 5K miles on complete drivetrain. Complete new wiring harness, new stainless brake lines, Denny's driveshaft, new heater/AC components, new interior, Rallye dash (all gauges operable and accurate), nice interior with no tears/rips, Tuff wheel, etc.. I recently added an original console and Slap Stick shifter as well as new Vintage under hood AC components and Legendary black full vinyl top. The car has chin spoilers and rear deck wing, operable Air Grabber hood. Coated headers and very nicely done 2 1/2" exhaust with Machine Gun tips. It has incorrect fender/hood stripes for the Air Grabber hood, but I think they look very good on the car. Fender tag as well as build sheet are present, all glass is in very good condition with exception of driver window that shows slight vertical scratches from operating against the seals. Car has new Year One 17" Rallye replicas, 17 x 9 rear and 17 x 8 front.

Again, this is not an original GTX, but it shows and drives very well. I really hate to seel the car, but I'm losing my job soon and some of the extras must go. I'm asking 30K for the car, which I'm sure sounds high for a base Satellite, but this car is very nicely done.
If interested, send a PM through this site with contact information. Thanks for looking.

If interested, send a PM through this site with contact information. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1693[1].JPG IMG_1695[1].JPG IMG_1696[1].JPG IMG_1697[1].JPG IMG_1487.JPG IMG_1488.JPG IMG_1489.JPG IMG_1507.JPG IMG_1606.JPG IMG_1607.JPG

Here's a couple more pics, the car now has a more correct air cleaner assembly now.

Thanks,

IMG_1485.JPG IMG_1509.JPG IMG_1515.JPG IMG_1626.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back