• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Made it to the semis. But made a run at the tree

dvw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:28 PM
Reaction score
Running Buckeye Stock Super Stock at Kil Kare in Ohio. Car was dead on.. 00x on every pass. Unfortunately went for the tree / centerline in the semis so it was an immediate lift of the throttle. Had a good light to boot. . Would've been a good race. Took 3 rds with .01x stripe. Good day of racing.
Doug

The track out West are not using enough traction compound
to get through the race. the told me it was up to $1000 a barrel and
what they are using is way cut down. Someone will get HURT out here!

The track out West are not using enough traction compound
to get through the race. the told me it was up to $1000 a barrel and
what they are using is way cut down. Someone will get HURT out here!
If a car gets drunk, sober up the throttle fast just like you did D. Race another day.

It wasn't a track issue. It was me staging out of the groove. 7 out of 9 hits the 60 ft was +/- .003. The other 2 were less than .01 quicker. For the most part racing was very close. Rd 1 was .011 stripe, rd 2 ran dead .004 and pushed him under, rd 3 .007 stripe, rd 4 a .017 to .057 light for the easy win. Then the issue in rd 5 out of the groove. He and I were .032-.031 at the tree so it would've been a good race. Sunday car was dead on again. 1st hit is dial for dollars. Went .017/9.088 on a 9.08. In the 1st rd .016 to a .075 lifted very early. Rd 2 I went red. Would've been tough. He was .009 with a 10.51 on a 10.50. I was -.002 with a 9.079 on a 9.09. This was the run that had the greatest 60 ft change. Picked up .011 over the 1st two passes. Even if I was green it would've been tough. Had a great time. We'll be at Milan this weekend.
Doug

Screenshot 2023-09-11 103333.png

Last edited:
Nice.

Kil-Kare was my local track when I lived in OH.

Auto Transport Service
Back