• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvels Agent of Shield Ghost Rider 69 Charger

Car Nut

Local time
4:30 AM
Reaction score
Did anyone catch the first episode? Second half is this Tuesday.

SDCC-2016-Ghost-Rider-Car-Agents-of-SHIELD.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-09-19-at-11.31.30-AM.jpg

Last edited:
Looks pretty mean, but what's with the flames coming out of the blower did they explode the engine in that scene or something or is it just a fake or non-functional blower?

Cool ride, like always it's a great Mopar...

I figured it was all non functional, it did not appear to have a lot of getty up in that one scene, minor wheel spin

Cool show
(Did I tell you guys that I am in LOVE/LUST with May? "Ming Na Wen")
GREAT CAR

740full-ming--na-wen.jpg

Last edited:
Looks pretty mean, but what's with the flames coming out of the blower did they explode the engine in that scene or something or is it just a fake or non-functional blower?

This episode was "based" on the Nicholas Cage style "Ghost Rider" movie
The driver/operator is like from Hell as is the car

The blower is fake but it's mounted on posts to the intake so it shakes. Two cars. the stunt is a 318. the photo car is ???? Movie Machines had to have them ready 14 days.

Ghost Rider was originally created in the early 70s as a demon possessed Evel Knievel type (I'm a huge comic geek). In the 90's he became more of a hardcore biker type rather than a stuntman and was known as a spirit of vengeance rather than a demon. Now he's a hot rodder. It's just the progression of his evolution over the years. The Charger does make it pretty cool though. Let's face it. The 68-70 Chargers are probably the most popular TV/movie cars of all time.

He was actually a western hero in the 50s 60s first.

ghostrider1.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back