• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCACN 2022: Aeros

1969daytona

Local time
3:38 PM
Reaction score
My contributions;
1. My Display - Honored with Summit Racing Choice Award
2. Patti Lindsley decades later
3. Myself, Patti Lindsley and Wayne Carini
4. Former T5 and R4 Press Release
5. Some of Dana Mecum's hemi aeros

MACAN_Bird_01.jpg

MACAN_Bird_03.jpg

MACAN_C500_T5_01.jpg

MACAN_C500PR_01.jpg

MACAN_C500PR_02.jpg

MACAN_Dana_Mecum_daytona.jpg

MACAN_Dana_Mecum_Hemis_01.jpg

FB_IMG_1669331301570.jpg

FB_IMG_1669331307523.jpg

Is this the same car that was in the DIRT museum in Weedsport NY on display for a few years(car #2?)and owner lived just outside of Elbridge NY?(I think the owners last name Russo)

2B4C57F6-CA77-470E-9866-E0E728159D2F.jpeg

Last edited:
Also correct me if I'm wrong here (and this maybe a stupid question), but that is your former HEMI Charger 500 press release car correct? If so oh my God that looks STUNNING, it came out great!!
Yeap again... Joe finished the car beautifully. And the T5 Cooper 4speed one at the front of the row is what I owned then sold to get my former C500 PR

Is this the same car that was in the DIRT museum in Weedsport NY on display for a few years(car #2?)and owner lived just outside of Elbridge NY?(I think the owners last name Russo)

View attachment 1378212
My car was the 614 PR automatic car. The former Russo car (Mike Russo I believe was his first name) is the 610 4speed cat currently owned by Richard M. I have spoke to the son, Mike Russo, alot about his car when I owned mine. The 610 and 614 are the last 3 digits of the VINs and how we typically refer to the PR cars since they were 610-615.

Yeap again... Joe finished the car beautifully. And the T5 Cooper 4speed one at the front of the row is what I owned then sold to get my former C500 PR

It does look beautiful, wow. Did you ever think of buying it back?

My car was the 614 PR automatic car. The former Russo car (Mike Russo I believe was his first name) is the 610 4speed cat currently owned by Richard M. I have spoke to the son, Mike Russo, alot about his car when I owned mine. The 610 and 614 are the last 3 digits of the VINs and how we typically refer to the PR cars since they were 610-615.
Yes, Mike was his first name...thanks!
I live nearby and over the years it was around here I looked at that car and spoke to Mike several times when he lived on Fikes Rd.
Very early in his ownership of it-early ‘80’s I believe-I remember him telling me he ran 100 octane avgas in it and he burned a piston. The car was taken to Dave Johnson Sr. in Syracuse NY for repair.
After which it was driven sparingly.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back