• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

members by state?

Ghostrider 67

Jack Stand Racer #6..and proud of it!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:53 PM
Reaction score
is there a place that lists the members by each state, and location in that state by general area? If so then anyone needing assistance in another state can go to it and PM instead of asking in the general thread?

is there a place that lists the members by each state, and location in that state by general area? If so then anyone needing assistance in another state can go to it and PM instead of asking in the general thread?
If everyone would just not be afraid of listing their actual location in their profile it would show under thier User Name on each post. Look at mine, for example. It says I live in Moore, OK. Notice the location for each member is a link to Google maps for that location. Try clicking on my location now and see how it works.

Zee Maps and the location bar here on FBBO will only work for those who wish to participate. So, unless you are under the Witness Protection Program, man-up and put your real location City and State there where we can see it.

Last edited:
lol...Why?

Several reasons. For starters, everyone seems to think some thread should be a sticky, and I don't want to offend anyone by telling them they are nuts. Second, stickys, more often then not, become outdated and forgotten. (not so much here because I avoid making things a sticky in the first place), Third, if I made everything people asked me to a sticky, the first page of every forum would be nothing but stickys.

In the end, they almost always just end up as clutter and not a help to 90% of the members.

In the end, if a member wants to put in their location, they will. Otherwise, they wont. That's pretty much the end of it.

Several reasons. For starters, everyone seems to think some thread should be a sticky, and I don't want to offend anyone by telling them they are nuts. Second, stickys, more often then not, become outdated and forgotten. (not so much here because I avoid making things a sticky in the first place), Third, if I made everything people asked me to a sticky, the first page of every forum would be nothing but stickys.

In the end, they almost always just end up as clutter and not a help to 90% of the members.

In the end, if a member wants to put in their location, they will. Otherwise, they wont. That's pretty much the end of it.
Yeap...you have to be selective....

Have a firearm close by & put down your location. I personally like sticky’s because a lot of times you’re seeing the ‘top’,’best’ threads if the admin is really on the job. Justin’s resto thread comes to mind as an example. I guess if sticky’s could be monitored for number of hits & deleted after (?) -no hits in a certain time period?

I also have no idea what kinda troubles/work an admin does; but, I’m sure it’s not a 1hr. job.

I often wonder how much actual use the Veterans/ military thread gets.

Listing just your City and State doesn't exactly pinpoint your location on a frickin map, gents. So, go update your dang location and shut up and leave poor Joey alone before Kiwi loses his Christmas bonus this year. :realcrazy:

Auto Transport Service
Back