• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mesa Arizona

BeeKool

Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone or Anything would be going on in the Phoenix area. I will be in Mesa visiting my Grandparents. Even if it's just meeting a fellow FBBO member for beer. Let me know.

Will be down there Jan 28- Feb 5

Will be down there Jan 28- Feb 5

I live in Mesa, will be in San Diego for the weekend. Catch the Pavillions on Saturday evening or catch the cruise-in at the K mart by the mall in Mesa.

Yep, pavilions car show in Scottsdale on Saturday afternoon/evening is a must. Always something new/different/exotic/classic (you get the idea) going on at that show. They start packing the lot by 3:30 or 4 pm every week. So get there early and stay late. Take a camera too, never know what you're going to see there. Usually quite a few Mopars too.

I live in Mesa, will be in San Diego for the weekend. Catch the Pavillions on Saturday evening or catch the cruise-in at the K mart by the mall in Mesa.
Yep, pavilions car show in Scottsdale on Saturday afternoon/evening is a must. Always something new/different/exotic/classic (you get the idea) going on at that show. They start packing the lot by 3:30 or 4 pm every week. So get there early and stay late. Take a camera too, never know what you're going to see there. Usually quite a few Mopars too.
Well unfortunately my plane doesn't arrive until 1030pm Mesa time Saturday and my plane leaves Mesa at noon next Saturday.
Next year I will make it a point to be around on a Saturday. I visit Mesa every winter and prob will move down there some day. Anyway tell me about the cruise-in at the K-Mart

Auto Transport Service
Back