• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOB SUPER SWAP & SHOW ---- DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT!!!!!!

partsmonsta

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:02 PM
Reaction score
This has evolved to one GREAT SWAP and SHOW.
IF you live anywhere in Florida or Georgia, it is WELL WORTH THE DRIVE.
One day only. ----------------- DONT MISS!!!!!!!!!!!!
JANUARY 21, 2017 ------ Wickham Park in Melbourne.

Everybody's favorite will be there...CHEAPO BAKED GOODS.
The Ladies will be selling the goodies once again.

EVEN BETTER...TONS OF CHEEEEEEEP MOPAR PARTS (but don't tell anybody).
Don't be fooled about this being only a Swap...THE CAR SHOW ROCKS. Even the local non Mopar Boys bring their iron out to this Show.
NO DISAPPOINTMENTS, MOPARHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

MOB2.JPG MOB1.png mopar WORLD.jpg

We went last year bought some good pieces. Dont go early nobody shows up until 9-10 oclock though.

Thank you for posting this! I forgot for some reason . Last year was a bad year as it rained alot and it was just a huge mud pit . This is our 18'th year and it's getting bigger and bigger on dry years it's slammed all day I'm the vice president of the mopars of brevard car club and I'm needing to get there at 4:00am. So yeah in 3 hours and 40 mins I was there all day today setting up. It's a great show two years ago we had 315 cars in the show witch was huge as of two hours ago we already had 40 people set up with parts everywhere prices are good but there's always that one guy in it for the money most guys are there to help each other out I saw so much trading going on just from the first night guys it's really cool and is alot of work so if you can come come out and see me and my club plus all sorts of other mopar guys meet a guy today from Tennessee he drove down just for this show. B

Thank you for posting this! I forgot for some reason . Last year was a bad year as it rained alot and it was just a huge mud pit . This is our 18'th year and it's getting bigger and bigger on dry years it's slammed all day I'm the vice president of the mopars of brevard car club and I'm needing to get there at 4:00am. So yeah in 3 hours and 40 mins I was there all day today setting up. It's a great show two years ago we had 315 cars in the show witch was huge as of two hours ago we already had 40 people set up with parts everywhere prices are good but there's always that one guy in it for the money most guys are there to help each other out I saw so much trading going on just from the first night guys it's really cool and is alot of work so if you can come come out and see me and my club plus all sorts of other mopar guys meet a guy today from Tennessee he drove down just for this show. B
Jeez; Glad to hear I got thru to you.

Yes, we all remember the mud bog from a coupla years ago. Little wonder why the new construction includes those massive moats which will soon include LIVE GATORS, I'm told.
The Gators are there to chomp down on all those Chebbies and Ferd Guys showing up at OUR CAR SHOW.

I met BB70Charger500

Nice guy. I take back all those nasty things I said about him :)

Sold one large, bought three or four smalls, overall net positive on the day.

If I could drive in a straight line, it would be 50-60 min, but as the roads lie, it's either 2.5 hours one way or 2 hours and $12 in tolls the other :(

How about that 64 Maxie vert?

I met BB70Charger500

Nice guy. I take back all those nasty things I said about him :)

Sold one large, bought three or four smalls, overall net positive on the day.

If I could drive in a straight line, it would be 50-60 min, but as the roads lie, it's either 2.5 hours one way or 2 hours and $12 in tolls the other :(

How about that 64 Maxie vert?

Thanks for attending...but the biggest part was that you had fun AND supported the Mopar Community.
Maybe next year you can bring the Ragtop...it will be enthusiastically Welcomed.

Thanks guys. It was overall a great turn out. But was actually one of our smallest shows only 178 cars showed up but about 80 swap meet vendors. So deff was OK. Yeah the moat is a bit odd but who knows what the college people do . Next year will be different as this is our last time at this location there building dorms out there. So we are working hard trying to figure out where we can move to that will fit us. I didn't get much stuff a cool ram hood ornament to put on my 04 ram . Sadly I spent most of my money on that deuce and a half last week I did grab a 742 case with snubber for only $140.
The spectator turn out was insane there was people from everywhere at our show.
Sorry no pictures guys I was working my *** off keeping this show running

I believe I was the last vendor to arrive about 10:30.

Two years ago there was a whole other row of vendors, and cars all the way to the car corral.

I like that location, the odds of getting a partially shaded spot are pretty high.

Hope you find another.

Phone/camera was acting up. Only got a few pics.

Those Chargers passed me on the way home.
Black one had Hellcat emblems, yellow one had 392 emblems.
Both had out of state temp tags.

I saw the chrome wrapped Crossfire several months ago pulled behind a motor home.
I think the chrome works on that body.
Reeks of the art deco period and you expect to see Howard Hughes getting out of it.

IMG_20170121_140540.jpg
IMG_20170121_140626.jpg
IMG_20170121_140714.jpg
IMG_20170121_143018.jpg
IMG_20170121_130314.jpg

Thanks guys. It was overall a great turn out. But was actually one of our smallest shows only 178 cars showed up but about 80 swap meet vendors. So deff was OK. Yeah the moat is a bit odd but who knows what the college people do . Next year will be different as this is our last time at this location there building dorms out there. So we are working hard trying to figure out where we can move to that will fit us. I didn't get much stuff a cool ram hood ornament to put on my 04 ram . Sadly I spent most of my money on that deuce and a half last week I did grab a 742 case with snubber for only $140.
The spectator turn out was insane there was people from everywhere at our show.
Sorry no pictures guys I was working my *** off keeping this show running

Interesting to hear these statistics about the Event.
And yes, there were alot of the same Cars from last year's Show, so hopefully better promotion next year can up the count.
I think the downfall this year may be attributable to less exposure. Hopefully MOB can amp up their advertising and promotions for 2018.
I attempted to spread the word via Facebook, but I think it may have been tarnished by bad graphics on the Flyer. Hard to impress prospective Moparites with a black and white Flyer via social media. I attempted to obtain a color copy by emailing MOB members, but got no responses.
It is depressing that the future events are being moved to another venue. This is one wonderful area, tons of room, great parking and easy to locate.
Looking forward to next years show.

Thanks for the input I'll take notes as it will be my job one of these years the guy in charge of the shows is getting old and tired he's been relying on me alot these past few so sounds like they will be my baby's in the future. I'm a lot younger and am more with the times the older guys refuse to get with the times hell I'm lucky they email each other . If they didn't do that it seriously would be Morse code . I am sweet talking the owner of the New muscle car museum in our area he has lots and lots of room out there so maybe if we're lucky we can move there this year. I had alot of people call me or email me and thank the Club for a good time I hope we can get the show bigger and better ,the biggest problem is there old and don't like working. We need new blood I'm the youngest in our club kids just don't care witch puts alot of pressure on me trying to get younger guys involved hopefully this year I'll get some help .

Thanks for the input I'll take notes as it will be my job one of these years the guy in charge of the shows is getting old and tired he's been relying on me alot these past few so sounds like they will be my baby's in the future. I'm a lot younger and am more with the times the older guys refuse to get with the times hell I'm lucky they email each other . If they didn't do that it seriously would be Morse code . I am sweet talking the owner of the New muscle car museum in our area he has lots and lots of room out there so maybe if we're lucky we can move there this year. I had alot of people call me or email me and thank the Club for a good time I hope we can get the show bigger and better ,the biggest problem is there old and don't like working. We need new blood I'm the youngest in our club kids just don't care witch puts alot of pressure on me trying to get younger guys involved hopefully this year I'll get some help .
Good luck and keep the faith.
Hope to meet you next year. Join my group on facebook:
Mopar Muscle, can keep in touch that way.

Phone/camera was acting up. Only got a few pics.

Those Chargers passed me on the way home.
Black one had Hellcat emblems, yellow one had 392 emblems.
Both had out of state temp tags.

I saw the chrome wrapped Crossfire several months ago pulled behind a motor home.
I think the chrome works on that body.
Reeks of the art deco period and you expect to see Howard Hughes getting out of it.

View attachment 389991 View attachment 389992 View attachment 389993 View attachment 389995 View attachment 389996
Great pics, especially for a phone. What clarity.
THANKS.

Thanks.

The phone is also from 2012, and doesn't have a flash or a zoom.

I've had folks ask me what kind of camera I use and what the settings are :)

Note that the B body pics are also terribly backlit.

If there's not enough light, I get a slight blue tint, as you can see in a few of them.

Yeah asham we didn't meet ,well who knows we're you a vender or just walking around? I spotted yy1 because of the charger sun roof he rolled in with . I was doing alot of running at the show the older guys like to take there brakes . I don't do face book I never tried and will never do it if someone wants to show me something they know where I am.

Auto Transport Service
Back