• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mod top A 12 super bee sold , $ 264,000.00

Yep, pretty crazy if you consider it's roots! But like everything, value is what the buyer pays! Bet it barely, if it even did, cover the overall restoration costs.

VIN: WM21M9A271344

Screenshot_20240118-185009~2.png
Screenshot_20240118-184854~2.png

Last edited:
Funny how people tend to use familiar terms vs. technically correct ( Mod top not Floral top, Plum Crazy not Inviolet, Six-pack not Six-barrel, etc. ) All in the lexicon of Moparism. Spoken by Moparists. Moparites ?

I remember seeing pictures of this car when it was found crashed hard in a junkyard. The before pictures are in the thread in the A12 section on this car.

Last edited:
Funny how people tend to use familiar terms vs. technically correct ( Mod top not Floral top, Plum Crazy not Inviolet, Six-pack not Six-barrel, etc. ) All in the lexicon of Moparism. Spoken by Moparists. Moparites ?
It was a technique used by Chrysler Corporation to give the Dodge and Plymouth cars their own identities even though they used all the same parts and colors.

It was a technique used by Chrysler Corporation to give the Dodge and Plymouth cars their own identities even though they used all the same parts and colors.
I know. I lived it when these cars were new. I was just saying how people tend to use just the terminology that they're used to, rather than the "correct" name.

I remember seeing pictures of this car when it was found crashed hard in a junkyard. The before pictures are in the thread in the A12 section on this car.
Yeah, I even noted on the other post if the new owner ever seen those pics. Or if it's a supposed re-body.

Am I seeing things....or does the back window contour not look right. It seems to be too bulged out at the top.

1705677079328.png

Moparians?
Moparurists?

Auto Transport Service
Back