• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monster Mopar Weekend Indy 2011

joshking440

Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, thought I would swing in and post up the Monster Mopar Weekend flyers for everyone!!!

Hope to see you there!

Josh
magad1.jpg

magad2.jpg

dang I,m on the west coast...:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Monster Mopar Weekend

We will be there in the swap meet area....... selling part's. Dodge33

Hey guys, live band and pulled pork saturday night in the pits!!!

How about some beef to go along with the piggy? Looking forward to a great car show, race and swap meet.

I will be there!! gonna take the kiddies and show em' some real Mopa' Power!!!

I have to say I miss it in St. Louis in recent years dont have extra money or vacation time to go to the Nats but hit the St. Louis show every year. I bought a complete Original interior for my car there in excellent shape for $200.00 buddy seat & all people cant belive it wene i show tell them that , I could'nt have bought repop front door panels for that. St. Louis has been hit hard here in the last few years with the Fenton plant Demoed, & now monster mopars ?? I hope things turn around soon

I am heading out Thursday morning to meet Tony F. and bringing CudaChick68 with me.
Wow:icon_eek: I have not been here on this site in a long time, I see this is my 3rd post
Some of you know me by memike on For A Bodies Only :eek:
Packing up for the long drive . I wonder who is driving the farthest to get there ? :thinker:

Attachments

• MMPWE 20011 003.jpg
    MMPWE 20011 003.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 207
I have a guy driving in from Arizona, and Colorado, those are my furthest thus far

Would greatly appreciate it if anyone sees a nice black 70 steering wheel for sale in the swap section to pass on the contact infor to me. This is the type that has a separate horn bar. Thanks in advance.

Would greatly appreciate it if anyone sees a nice black 70 steering wheel for sale in the swap section to pass on the contact infor to me. This is the type that has a separate horn bar. Thanks in advance.

my buddy kevin rebuilds them , email him he may have one in stock he also goes to monster mopar usually [email protected])

Auto Transport Service
Back