• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB mopar 1" fan spacer

Status
Not open for further replies.

91r/t

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:53 PM
Reaction score
Anyone have a 1" factory solid aluminum fan spacer? Looking for one if anyone has one laying around and the bolts too if available.

Have one that's 1 1/16th".....but I can machine off the extra .062"

If you can give me until tomorrow evening, I can set the rad back in with the shroud and see if that will work. I have it getting the shroud brackets welded on as we speak. I am picking it up tomorrow.

I have several that are long and can machine one to any size you want....

.062 isn't much to speak of anyway so I am sure it will work. Let me grab some measurements tomorrow.

Actually, it's .0625 :D Sometime a 1/16 inch makes a difference. It's easy for me since I'm a machinist. The old lathe needs to run once in awhile anyways....

Kinda funny, I work for an aerospace company on the opposite end as I run and program CMM machines. Between the two of us we should be able to do some damage! The 1/16th might actually get me even closer to where I wanna be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back