• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar graveyard in the Carolina hills

Rusty Gold....LOL

yeah it was posted somewhere before

still interesting thou, even for those that have or those that haven't seen it already

Someone needs a geography lesson, that yard, which I have been to and purchased from is in the eastern part of North Carolina near I-95, hours away from anything resembling hills of N Carolina.

I'm guessing Billy West Peedin's place north of Fayetteville? Billy was a big time drag racer back in the day. His wife (Jackie?) Also raced an AMC Rebel.

I'm guessing Billy West Peedin's place north of Fayetteville? Billy was a big time drag racer back in the day. His wife (Jackie?) Also raced an AMC Rebel.

bingo,damm i couldnt remember his name.
all these years.
he used to have hemis lined up in the shop along w heads n intakes it was like walking thru a Dream shop.
and he kinda chuckled over my little amx back then,401 4spd,it was a terror lol.

I haven't been there in about four years. Even then the place was still amazing. Most of the cars were rotting into the ground. Jackie's nephews were helping her liquidate parts and all but they were extremely high on prices.

i met billy back in the early 90s id guess,and back then he was high dollar on his stuff.
at one point he had a fiberglass something he kept trying to sell to randoms.
pretty sure he was like 60ish back then even,he looked it.
there was another guy out by wilmington too,had a ton of earlier 60-s mopars cant remember his name but he had the 2 mod top barracudas i tried to buy/one was a rotter back then even.

Auto Transport Service
Back