• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Muscle's readers rides issue and contest

BigBlock61

Local time
7:11 AM
Reaction score
I've liked Mopar Muscle magazine on facebook so I get a lot of ads for them. It looks like they are going to have an issue of nothing but readers rides and they say as long as you send in the proper pics your car will make it into the magazine. The best photo will also win a set of custom gauges from Auto Meter. I wish my car was done, I'd send in some pics. Maybe when it's done they will do it again. Here's a link to it.

Readers Rides Contest

They could take mine from their old archives Readers Rides at Mopar Muscle Mag. Forum,
I don't do facebook or twitter etc.

Hey that's pretty cool! I don't see where they have the entry/tech sheet to fill out.

Prop you should definitely enter Skeletor. When I first read this You and Devin were the first two that I thought of. After mine of course. :)

- - - Updated - - -

They could take mine from their old archives Readers Rides at Mopar Muscle Mag. Forum,
I don't do facebook or twitter etc.

I know many people here don't do facebook which is why I made this post. I think it's really cool to see something you've done in print. The first time I saw one of my paint jobs in an R/C magazine I was stoked.

I refer to Groucho Marx's statement of how he would never want to be a member of a club that would allow him to be a member. If I made a car that the folks in car magazines felt was a magazine-worthy car, I know I built the wrong car. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back