• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOPAR Specific Tools and Others

cr8crshr

Local time
1:50 AM
Reaction score
Before I list the MOPAR specialty parts I have for sale, is the Other Stuff For Sale/Wanted forum the correct place to list them? I do not see a specific Tools For Sale section listed. As I am out of the hobby now and have no plans at this stage for another MOPAR, the tools are just sitting in their toolbox and gathering sleep due to non-use. I will not need them so I would like to have someone here on FBBO to acquire them for their builds and usage. Once again these are for MOPAR B Body vehicles only with names such as Miller, etc., and specialty tools of a generic brand that are compatible. Also if you want more info, please PM me only, and do not use this General Forum for any and all inquiries. It would be most appreciated...cr8crshr/Bill :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back