• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Must be something in the water where I live..

Sweet5ltr

Local time
5:26 PM
Reaction score
super bee.png

It's only $90,000 with the 383 though guys.

Last edited:
Delusional jerkoff. Maybe the usual bullshit where his bitchy wife nags him to sell it so he posts up some fuckface high price that no sane person would pay...just so he can keep it.

Must be the same guy with the other 69' Coronet locally that wants $65,000. 440, column shift. Kind of sad to even mention a 515ci Hemi making 625HP, I'm sure it was a $30,000+ build originally from Arruzza.

Here is the entire ad:

1969 Dodge Super Bee. Never restored only repainted, replaced the carpet and rear deck filler panel all other metal is original. Original build sheet, 50,726 original miles. Has a John Arruzza built 625HP stroked 515 CI HEMI with aluminum heads, intake, water pump and Griffin radiator. Dana 60 Posi trac rear, 2-4-barrel carburetors, 4 speed manual HIMI transmission, HIMI lift off hood. Beautiful, original white interior, always garage kept, in very fine condition. The original matching #’s big block 383 High performance motor, original transmission and steel 2 scoop Ram charger hood goes with it 2 motors, 2 transmissions and 2 hoods. This is a $150,000.00 car asking $115,000.00 OBO or $90,000.00 minus the HIMI motor and transmission with original matching #’s motor and transmission back in the car. Call Guy at [hidden information] (Monday-Friday 8AM to 4PM) or Call or Text xxxxxxxxxxx

The picture is poor, so lets say he has 30G in the motor alone and another 20 in paint and body alone. The car is everything he says it is and its pristine condition with zero rust issues. So whats it worth?

The picture is poor, so lets say he has 30G in the motor alone and another 20 in paint and body alone. The car is everything he says it is and its pristine condition with zero rust issues. So whats it worth?

Well, it's not truly a resto-mod, and it's not really all original. Hagerty value (Hemi) is between $122k (Excellent) and $156k (Concourse). In the end, it's really only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Last edited:
Good point but I think he will have a hard time getting what he is asking for a 383 car. Once again, most of us have to face the fact that this is not a money making venture, it's a love of the cars and if we decide to sell more than likely we lose money.

When a buyer can purchase a mint, used ZR1 Corvette, Dodge GEN II+ Viper, or even a Dodge Hellcat, which are some of the greatest performance cars to ever be engineered in America; why on Earth would they pay similar money for any classic car from the 1960's. That just doesn't make sense to me. Great for sellers however that already own them.

the rims and hubcaps on that car scream I'm a loser A hole..

Sweet deal for someone that has no clue of the value of these cars. I don’t even think it’s worth $40k with the 383.with the Hemi maybe $65k. Hard to tell with only one pic and little info.

Auto Transport Service
Back