• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1979 Dodge Magnum G.T. all done

Pete Kaczmarski

Local time
11:11 AM
Reaction score
I picked it up today from the body shop. I sure like the silver GT stripes and happy with removal of the vinyl roof. The car will be one of six or more I will bring at our local car show July 1, 2018. Celebrate Waupun Car Show will be at Harris mill Park as I'm coordinating the event.

100_0505.JPG
100_0506.JPG
100_0508.JPG

man, that is sweet, my dad had a block GT with out t tops, sweet rides

I remember a neighbor had one of those when I was a kid. It had fender flares, and a rear spoiler, as well as those GT stripes on the hood and trunk lid.

nice Magnum

That is one nice lookin' ride, that color combo & stripe really looks great. Of the late 70's malaise, this car was one of the gems. I wish they started this car/ style in 75 instead of making the Charger a Cordoba clone.

`Very nice car. There's a 79 Chrysler 300 with T-tops for sale around here. Needs a lot of work but only about 250 made with the T- top.

Auto Transport Service
Back