• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 64 Polara Gen3 Hemi Build

No!! Use photoshop if necessary, lol!!

Pretty interesting build. I love the '64's obviously. I have two more doors than you however. Have fun and good luck.

Well teh weather didnt cooperate with me. I didnt get most of the pieces I needed to make taking the days off work worth while. Hopefully my intake will be done at the machine shop this week. The Fast XIM and LS2 coils need to show up here pretty soon as well.

That might be awhile, he slower than molasis in winter, lol! I think he's waiting on some top end parts to be done/arrive, then he can light the coals!!

We I finally got the manifold back from the machine shop. It came out good. Waiting on the elbow so I can mount the throttle body and put it back on the car

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    photo_001.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 372
It was like Christmas came early at my house today.

Ls2 coils and mounting brackets, a 90 degree sheet metal elbow I had made, my crank trigger all showed up today. Finally

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    photo_001.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 327
With the 102mm throttle body attached

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    photo_001.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 324
Man, those are some sexy parts!

Greg, should clear it with an inch to spare

Looks good. Whats with the odd fuel lines?
===============================================================================================

There'a an delivery and return line at the rear. The front is a cross-over line from one side to the other. This was built by Kevin Mignosa and run on his poly for a while. He designed and built it all and used a wide combo of injection parts which caused him trouble so he decided to go the single 4bbl carb route and I swapped him for my stock, new in box, Weiand 7503 manifold. I'm going to use an EFI from one of the manufacturers. Maybe Eddy, maybe Fast-EZ. Time and money will determine that.

When you get ready let me know. I can help you with some of the pricing.

Looks good. Whats with the odd fuel lines?
===============================================================================================

There'a an delivery and return line at the rear. The front is a cross-over line from one side to the other. This was built by Kevin Mignosa and run on his poly for a while. He designed and built it all and used a wide combo of injection parts which caused him trouble so he decided to go the single 4bbl carb route and I swapped him for my stock, new in box, Weiand 7503 manifold. I'm going to use an EFI from one of the manufacturers. Maybe Eddy, maybe Fast-EZ. Time and money will determine that.

Auto Transport Service
Back