• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My brother in law's General Lee is up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyintahoe

Local time
7:21 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I think it's a 69. Nice paint and the interior is very nice as well. 318 auto with flowmasters. Located In Redwood City. First shot goes to B Body's only members here at $18,000. I will be listing it on Craigslist this weekend if I don't get any interest here. e-mail me direct and I will forward your e-mail directly to my brother in law Tony.

I have been teasing him about the smallblock for the last ten years. He never got around to upgrading the motor. He did pay a bunch for the paint and body work.

[email protected] It's been listed. Here is his telephone number if you are interested.
1-650-444-1528

Last edited:
i think i saw this car at the mopar alley car show in fremont this year.
It was really nice.... heres a picture of my son in front of it. hehe

Picture119-1.jpg

Different interior from the car in the first listing.

wow... how many general lees are in the bay area....

General

Considering there are 6.958 million people in the bay are there are probably a few more Generals. I wouldn't live there if you paid me. Troy

anyone doing that to a charger should be forced to watch that stuuuupid show and movie 24/7 for the next year........and then :black_eye:.....well I don't know .. but something bad :sad:

69 Charger

SOLD!!!!! Funny, maybe, but $19,000 for a 318 car is better than a 401k.:)

Last edited:
i would kill for a General Lee. my wife says im retarded but i grew up watching that show.

ehh...somtimes....lol! id still love to own one, i mean, come on its from my childhood! as long as it like the fist car pic. and it has to have the musical dixie horn!

For me that show was all about Daisy...and still is. The General Lee was just an excuse to see Daisy. She was the best thing that ever happened to cut-off jeans.
"Cruising" on Saturday night wasn't just about racing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back