• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Saturday adventure.......

moparnutcase

Local time
8:16 AM
Reaction score
Had the pleasure of meeting the very beautiful Kate Beckinsale! Please ignore the ugly dude(me) and focus on Kate,lol!

Kate B 1.jpg

She is one fine lady!!!

Have dug Her for a long time. She is an outstanding actress, not at all a type-cast. She nailed Ava Gardener in 'The Aviator'
I liked Her in the movie 'Serendipity' w/ John Cuzak. A very talented FOX. That's bitchin You got to meet Her.

Have dug Her for a long time. She is an outstanding actress, not at all a type-cast. She nailed Ava Gardener in 'The Aviator'
I liked Her in the movie 'Serendipity' w/ John Cuzak. A very talented FOX. That's bitchin You got to meet Her.
Glad you cleared that one up Blade. I had no idea whom she was.
That give everyone a idea of how well I follow Hollywood.

I think it was a cardboard cutout, no way she would have stood still for that.

She's the gal in the vampire movies, and yes there is a sex seen! Also she's in Van Helsing.

She's the gal in the vampire movies, and yes there is a sex seen! Also she's in Van Helsing.
Underworld vamp flix. Not my bag at all. She looked good in the skin tight leather though. She has many movies of all different veins to Her credit. Pearl Harbor is another. 2012 remake of total recall. Remote Control w/ Adam Sandler.
Contraband w/ Mark Wahlberg.

I think it was a cardboard cutout, no way she would have stood still for that.

No need to be jealous!! Can't tell by the pic obviously but she had on a pair of black leather pants and some serious spike heels.

Boy you were really "checking it out"( I would have too)!

Amazing that she is 44. Seriously, in person she looks like no more than 30,if that. Very nice personality and not at all stuck up, at least from what I could tell.

Auto Transport Service
Back