• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My very short review of Taylor Swift's concert movie.

SteveSS

Local time
3:21 PM
Reaction score
First, it's like a 2 hour and 45-minute Super Bowl show. It's a spare no expense concert. The choreography was timed down to the second. All the audience members were wearing light-up bracelets that could be computer-controlled, so the whole stadium was a light show. She's not always in sexy outfits. Sometimes she's in long dresses. My daughter danced sitting in her chair and sang along with the songs but there were people dancing in the aisles. A lot of girls were dressed in sequins. I don't know her music so after a while the songs sounded pretty similar. She's pretty but not a knockout. After she got sweaty she looked like Kim Basinger in her prime.

I can't fault TS for bringing the movie out. She seemed to make a lot of females happy. I know it made my daughter happy and that's what was important to me.

Last edited:
AE6CDE4C-8D38-442D-B294-7489C6DC9545.jpeg

I took my daughter and wife today, and met a couple of friends there who invited us. It was a very good concert movie, and I have an appreciation for the work and time that a production like that takes. I’m a musician, so I tend to look at the background and watch the band, but I will say that she’s a heck of an artist and singer. Every single song is written by her, 44 songs. Like her or not, she does a top notch performance.

I’ve been surprised by a couple other concerts I’ve taken my daughter to. We went to see the Jonas Brothers, it was an outside venue, it stormed like crazy, but when it came time for the show, which was 1 1/2 hours late, those boys rocked that place. I was very impressed with how tight the whole show was, and that Jin Ju Lee can rock on guitar.

Y’all may not like these artists, but our kids do, and they’re pretty clean overall. I’m always going in with an open mind, and I’ve not been disappointed yet!

First, it's like a 2 hour and 45-minute Super Bowl show. It's a spare no expense concert. The choreography was timed down to the second. All the audience members were wearing light-up bracelets that could be computer-controlled, so the whole stadium was a light show. She's not always in sexy outfits. Sometimes she's in long dresses. My daughter danced sitting in her chair and sang along with the songs but there were people dancing in the aisles. A lot of girls were dressed in sequins. I don't know her music so after a while the songs sounded pretty similar. She's pretty but not a knockout. After she got sweaty she looked like Kim Basinger in her prime.

I can't fault TS for bringing the movie out. She seemed to make a lot of females happy. I know it made my daughter happy and that's what was important to me.
Did your daughter get some Taylor Swift posters?

IMG_6084.jpeg

Yep. She got two and bought a souvenir cup too. She bought a shirt for me that tweaked some TS lyrics and she had one with some different lyrics on it.

I wore my passed away father's hat that is style now.

dad.jpg

It takes a bigger man to admit he was wrong

It takes balls to admit you went to a Taylor Swift Movie on For B Bodies ONLY

Whats going to happen when Travis Kelce gives her the boot scoot boogie

Will the world end ?/?/?

It takes a bigger man to admit he was wrong

It takes balls to admit you went to a Taylor Swift Movie on For B Bodies ONLY

Whats going to happen when Travis Kelce gives her the boot scoot boogie

Will the world end ?/?/?
No. She'll just write a new hit song about it. More $$$ for TS!

I got interested in the money involved after this. What I read is that TS alone pocketed 4.1 billion off this Eras tour. The movie took in 97 to 125 million in its first weekend. The economist I was reading said it was enough to affect the American economy in a positive way.

Last edited:
OK...Just a quick question here...Why is she always front-page tabloid headline news each and every single day? Not worth it IMHO...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

Well from my experience at the movie, it's all female. 35 and under down to 5 years old. I saw one woman with her hair cut like TS and she was wearing a blue ball gown. Sure enough, TS wears the same dress in the movie. They didn't show anyone passing out in the crowd but the female's reactions were the same as we've seen for Elvis, The Beatles, and Michael Jackson.

I didn't know squat about her before but she seems likable. My daughter told me she gave the crew even down to the truck drivers an extra $100K at the end of the tour.

I'll say when she wants to dance sexy she can really swing those hips and has the right moves.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back