• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New B body enthusiast

DAH

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
Hello All - I recently bought a 67 Coronet 440 4 door sedan. I know that most want the hardtop but between the shape the car is in and the price I couldn't pass it up. There are less than 58,000 actual miles on the original 318. Like all cars there are a few things that need to be done but all in all a very nice car.

This is the third 67 Coronet I have owned. The first 2 were just considered used cars due to buying them back in the early 70's. Before those I had owned 2 64 440's so my love of Mopar goes back a long time.

This is a great site for finding information and asking questions and I am happy to have joined this elite group. With that being said I hope someone can answer a question for me.

The front lap belts do not have covers over the bolts on the tunnel side. I don't know if mine were taken off and not put back on or if the car did not have bolt covers. If they did have covers does anyone know of a place I could by replacements?

Thanks

Thanks for the links. I found a pair that matched the dark blue color of the original door side re-tractor covers but they only work on a round head bolt and my bolts are hex head.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome Photon. Do I assume right from the handle that you are also a 440 owner?

welcome to FBBO :merrychristmas:

Welcome to the site. Post pictures of your 67.

:Santa1: Merry Christmas

Here a few pictures since you asked. The rims are on the replacement list. Why someone would put those wheels on this car I do not understand. I guess some people have no taste.

Dodge Front.jpgDodge Left Side.jpgDodge Motor.jpgDodge Right Side 1.jpgDodge Right Side 2.jpgDodge Right Side 3.jpgDodge Trunck.jpg

Welcome. Very nice Coronet.

Thanks Mogre. What is your ride?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I am just happy to have found one in this good of shape. It has turned cold and I am not a fan of cold weather so it is going to be sitting for a while. I'll be glad when it warms up and I can get back to tinkering with it.

Like you said - yikes, what wheels!
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome aboard! You will found more inspiration here than one person can handle. Good looking Coronet! Wheels look like they are from a front wheel drive something. Don't look to bad though, seen lots worse!

Auto Transport Service
Back