• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New B Body Owner

its-a-mario

Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
I'm Mario from Long Island, NY. I just bought my first B Body a few weeks ago. It's a 1970 GTX painted in Limelight with a 440+6 (though it's a U code) and automatic. I'd love to learn as much as I can about B Bodies as well as to find other Long Island Mopar owners who might be out there.
56040129-700-0.jpg
56040132-700-0.jpg
56040138-700-0.jpg

Holy Cow!
GREAT CAR!
Congratulations on your find!

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining!

Fantastic car! Welcome!!!

Welcome to FBBO from warm & sunny NorCal
Mario, nice 70 GTX

Welcome aboard and congrats on a beautiful GTX!

Welcome from Michigan fellow 70 GTX owner, great looking car you have!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! This was my dream car as a kid; so excited to finally own one.

Welcome to the site that's a sweet ride. What part of the island are you? My wife's from shurly and we have family in kings park . We were just visiting up there not to long ago bout time for another trip I think

Welcome from your neighbor in Joisey, right over the GW Bridge. 70 is the best year !!!

Another Mario!!! :DWelcome to you and that gorgeous GTX! For some reason I'm partial to the color too.
You'll love this place. Make yourself at home and don't be shy with the pictures.
Did you happen to go to Cruisin For A Cure last weekend? It's not exactly my neck of the woods, but a former great customer on Long Island who passed away recently always attended; I donated a couple gift certificates in his memory.

Welcome aboard FBBO....there's always room for another Mario, and we definitely welcome more '70 GTX's :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back