• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Cooper skins

ESOXER

Local time
12:01 PM
Reaction score
Kinda fooled ya, I got some for my ol lady's wrangler. It's a sahara so 18" rims. Cooper put out some new versions of AT3. We got 5 for just a click over a K installed with a hazard plan. These are 265/70/18, up from 255/70/18. These have more sipes and better outside block with a 65k warranty. Were gonna do a 5 tire rotation so I hope we see 60k. They feel way more stable than the duelers that were stock. Sorry I know it's not a b-body thing but we drive different things too.
20181130_231946.jpg
20181130_231853.jpg
20181130_231919.jpg

Way to go! Made in USA! The only American based tire manufacturers is Goodyear and Cooper Tire. Americans buying all other brands means the money goes oversees.

Just put the same tires on my 2500 RAM. So far I am pleased, and like stated above made in the USA.

Yep, my BFG T/A's I bought in July....Made in Mexico.

Yep, my BFG T/A's I bought in July....Made in Mexico.
Greetings 66383! Michelin, a company owned by socialized France, owns Uniroyal and BF Goodrich. My Goodyear race tire PT job boss referred to all three brands as MUG tires.

The largest foreign tire companies with plants in the US include Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, Bridgestone, and Yokohama. However, to make sure you buy USA tires, you should make sure they were made in the USA-based plants.

When I was looking I was only looking at Cooper and Goodyear. Both make great tires, and these fit the bill, its snowing today so we'll test em out right away :usflag:

Funny you posted this, I'm currently shopping for tires for my 99 XJ. Torn between mud terrains and all terrains. I put some bushwacker pocket flares on and now my 31's look too small ! Going up to 33x12.50 .. 15" of course..... was interested in these coopers or I really like the mickey Thompson deegan 38 ....

IIRC Khumo just built a plant in Akron.

Way to go! Made in USA! The only American based tire manufacturers is Goodyear and Cooper Tire. Americans buying all other brands means the money goes oversees.
Carlisle is based here also plus a few specialty tire makers.
US made tires on Mexican made trucks by an Italian based company.
Just sayin....

Funny you posted this, I'm currently shopping for tires for my 99 XJ. Torn between mud terrains and all terrains. I put some bushwacker pocket flares on and now my 31's look too small ! Going up to 33x12.50 .. 15" of course..... was interested in these coopers or I really like the mickey Thompson deegan 38 ....
Careful of gearing with 33x12.5, there are some tables out there to look at, they may not you down some. Pretty sure Cooper makes Mickey Ts. Mudders suck balls in rain and snow. Have 31 murders on my 96XJ. I'll put Cooper ATPs on that, have on my Dakota and they're awesome, only time I was stuck I was high sided on my skid plate. ATPs can only be bought at discount tire though

Check Coopers website, they have rebates going on now. I just put 4 new ones in my wife's pilot a couple of weeks ago, buy 3 get 1 free; plus I'm getting a $60 gift card back. They make very good tires!

Careful of gearing with 33x12.5, there are some tables out there to look at, they may not you down some. Pretty sure Cooper makes Mickey Ts. Mudders suck balls in rain and snow. Have 31 murders on my 96XJ. I'll put Cooper ATPs on that, have on my Dakota and they're awesome, only time I was stuck I was high sided on my skid plate. ATPs can only be bought at discount tire though
I already geared to 4.56 planning on a future 33" tire... I do like 4.56's and 31's though, its a fun combo

Auto Transport Service
Back