• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Dakota Digital gauges for 71-74 B bodies Not mine

Roger63

Local time
9:28 PM
Reaction score
Red line posted these yesterday on FB no price and had a few sets available and only 3 pictures.
Screenshot_20230510_064612_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230510_064604_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230510_064556_Facebook.jpg

Not terrible.

The website says just under $1800
i rewired my car with American Autowire and converted to Rallye gauges and its already better than the factory was... now if i had the money to play with i would for sure go this route..

I just ordered my set, been waiting since I first heard a rumor about this. Dakota was out of stock and had a 6-10 month backorder. Redline still had a few at $150 off retail.

This is a match made in heaven with the T56 Magnum and Terminator X 4150 that I’m swapping in this summer!

If my gauges don't work after sitting for 25 years in the shop I'll just Roadkill the thing....

Really glad they finally came out. By the time you find a ralleye cluster with a tach, then go through and restore them, you're already looking at decent $$$$ for gauges that aren't exactly accurate.

Way down my priority list though...

Auto Transport Service
Back