• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New From Colorado

65coronetHD

Local time
3:19 PM
Reaction score
Hey all, just picked up a 1965 coronet 500 from the Motor City. Has a 440 with a dual quad set up and a 727 tranny. Pretty excited! IMG_1126.JPGIMG_1125.JPG

Nice car welcome to the site . Any pics of the eng in it?

Here's a shot i have on my phone. Has what i believe to be a package edelbrock dual quad setup with 2 600's. Having a helluva time getting it to act right at altitude. Single 4 barrel is probably in my near future. Cast manifolds and a BECOOL radiator. Not too sure on the build but it has a big cam. 3500 stall in the stall and a B&M ratchet shifter. IMG_1128.JPG

Nice setup, there's a few guys on here that run that stuff I'm shure someone will help you out ,I like simple one big carb . Good luck with it it's nice

Nice car.Good to see another 65 coronet on the site. I wish I had your trunk trim.

Nice 65 Coronet

welcome to FBBO from warm & sunny NorCal

Welcome to the club and congrats to your very nice car. Here you will find a wealth of great people like us and any questions answered you may need help on. I myself surely love this website and has been very helpful in what I've needed answered....

Nice ride, really like the color! And welcome to the site!

Auto Transport Service
Back