• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Guy Albany NY

tonto

Local time
2:46 AM
Reaction score
I would like to introduce myself on this forum. Ive been stalking this forum for some time now. I was raised on the "mopar of no car" motto growing up my father had a 1971 charger r/t B5 blue with blue interior auto that car is long gone it was wrecked in an accident while parked in front of my house when i was 10 (living in the city:icon_sad:). I am now on my quest to find and restore my own Mopar in honor of my father who has since passed. Ill try to dig up a picture of the charger!

Welcom to the site brother ! Take some time and then GOLD UP ! It's woth the money !!:disgust:

thanks wedge! Ive always said "its only money right":icon_compress:

welcome to FBBO, good luck with the 71 Charger tribute to your dad...

hi and welcome to the site ,sounds like you have a nice 71 charger rt and its all b5 blue cant wait to see those photos ,just love B5 blue :headbang:

welcome to the site and good luck with your search for a charger

Im not in search for only a charger any B body or moper for that matter will do!!

Welcome to the site and best of luck in your search for a B Body. NY and PA should be great places to find one.

Welcome, tonto. Me like-um 71 charger. (Had to do a it)

Auto Transport Service
Back