• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy alert

YoungMopar

Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score
hey guys, names iggy. big mopar guy....i currently own a 70 cuda, 440 /727 number matching with 3600 original miles...and a 74 plymouth roadrunner, numbers matching with 150,000 on body and 0 on motor. (just put in) pic too come!

hi and welcome to the site and yes we all love car **** too !

welcome to FBBO.... how on earth could you own a #'s matching car like an E-Body/70`cuda 440/727 & only drive it 3600 miles ??, I'd have driven the wheels off that car... you'll enjoy it here, it's a great site, best forum on the W-W-W

Welcome to the site. Need some pics for sure.

there's a long story behind that one. at the time my father and I were rebuilding a 71 cuda 383/727 and we needed parts, so after searching and searching we found a guy in florida, whos wife got into a car accident and he needed to sell his car collection...one car there was the 70 cuda covered in so much dust we didn't know what color it was. so after negotiating the price and purchased it for 2000 we brought it home and cleaned it off and realized it had not a scratch on her, and the numbers matching motor and trans, and speedo said 003687. sold the 71 and kept the 70, been in a garage ever since. seen daylight 3 times in 10 years... while in the garage the ceiling fan fell out of the ceiling and landed on the hood =[, luckily it jut scratched it but the hood was removed to get painted. and the entire interior has been removed to restore it cause its all dry rotted. but luckily we have everything to put it back to 100% just haven't had the time

Auto Transport Service
Back