• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Guy from Central New York

asaya

Local time
5:17 AM
Reaction score
Hi All: Tony here from East Syracuse, NY I proudly own my second RR the first was a 1969 Triple Black 4 Speed RR, 383 nothing special but I sure liked it. Then the kids came and off went the MOPAR. In 1997 bought the current MOPAR a 69 RR Number Matching Motor, tranny, Air Grabber etc. Like the car a lot, rebuilt engine, Tranny, etc just getting ready unfortunately to do some renovation to undercarriage have some rust in torsion bar cross member and floor pans. You would never know it from looking at it up close but in a couple of months it will be fixed.

Attachments

• 126749035_BAnrK-M.jpg
    126749035_BAnrK-M.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 206
Welcome Tony.....nice ride!

Welcome Tony, Very nice looking 69 you have there!

Welcome. Glad to see another mopar in New York!

yes another nyer welcoming you too. i think you have a sweet looking rr.

Welcome to the FBBO forum, love all them 68-70 RR's

welcome i like 69rr's yours looks very nice.

That is a beautiful car. Know what you mean about looks on the topside. Those underlying areas just can't survive the elements through all the years like a painted body. I realized that quickly when hauling my recent find.

Auto Transport Service
Back