• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from NH

carrmann

Local time
4:01 AM
Reaction score
Hey all, cross over from forabodiesonly.com

I have a 1973 340 duster, a 2005 diesel 3/4 ton quad cab 4x4 ram, a 2005 chrysler town and country (wifes ride), and a 1969 plymouth roadrunner drag car.

Actually joining this site for my dad to help him out. We picked him up a 1964 Plymouth sport fury today and will be periodically asking questions as we restore it.

Buddy you couldn't of picked a better site for help..these guys know there stuff..oh ya welcome to The B-Bodies only site.im on the A-Body site too.i had a 63 Dart GT conv..I sold it for my 67 Coronet 440.both have the 225cid.anyway,lets see pics of that..69 and the 64....and God Bless..Bear R.-

Welcome, sounds like your Pops has a cool project. Any pics?

welcome to FBBO...

:worthless_thread:
you are right.. lol

69 RR drag car. went 10.2x@138 mph without the transbrake and during a break in run (shifting at 5200 rpm). 440 bored .030, indy top end, lunati voodoo solid cam, 4000 stall, 4.56 gears.

IMAG0059_zps39e4ec8d.jpg

73 340 duster. nothing super special. just a real H code car, basically stock. console/bucket seats. matching #s 340. great cruiser. not very fast sadly (possibly in the works to be so).

355d3e41-6f0c-4d99-b97c-13c00666ee8a_zps34a8721c.jpg

my diesel is in this pic... along with the 64 fury. will post more pictures later. currently has a 4spd in it, and a freshly rebuilt 383 sitting at the machine shop awaiting a topend. probably end up being a joint project between my father and I.

IMAG0380_zpsab4613c8.jpg

Badass credentials but lose the Rebel Machine :)

Just kidding of course .. welcome aboard and nice rides you have there

Badass credentials but lose the Rebel Machine :)

Just kidding of course .. welcome aboard and nice rides you have there

thanks!!

what rebel machine? sorry i dont get the reference :-/

Just making a bad joke about the paint on your bad *** race car brother. Welcome aboard
Oh I see lol. We were planning a Sox & Martin theme but my dad is no longer able to race etc(heart attack, bad back) so we are selling the car (to build the fury).

Thank you for the welcome.

Welcome to the forum. I'd like to see more pics of the 64 Fury. I like the 64s for obvious reasons.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 175
Just making a bad joke about the paint on your bad *** race car brother. Welcome aboard
Keep it up Tallhair.see what my steelers coach thinks of you throwing in bad jokes.ha,ha..but,i did see what you meant by the AMC sceme......your Dad is in my Prayers carrmann.....God Bless..Barry..

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.. from southern NH myself

thanks! the duster is my cruiser. hopefully going to get warmed over this winter, and improved quite a bit.

im in the lebanon area. i will post more pics of the fury in a day or two. its not that nice lol. hopefully WILL be. has a red/white interior. probably going to put the powertrain from the roadrunner in it if we cant sell it by winter (600-700hp should be fun in a street car).

Auto Transport Service
Back