• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy

jrod0877

Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score
Hows it going everyone? new to the forum.I am a Auto Tech in training.got out of the Army and went back to school.I recently took on a very ambitious task of restoring a 1973 RR with a 1970 barracuda engine, 727 torque flight. When I got her she was completely apart. I heard really good things about this forum so I will definitely hitting you guys up for info and tips. look forward to hearing from you guys and gals.

Attachments

• 20130810_184738.jpg
    20130810_184738.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 140
:ufo::sSig_greetingsthor::sSig_welcometoourcl thanks for serving your country,sounds like you got a big project going good luck and enjoy your stay:headbang:

welcome to FBBO

Welcome! Have fun with that restoration, and keep us updated with your progress.

wow..looks like you got it going on..def.keep us posted..welcome home my friend..my Dad was in Vietnam..66,67..so out of respect, I always say to all who served in the military... WELCOME HOME.!!..Take care and God Bless ya..Barry....ps..what size motor from the Barracuda you got there.?.

Congrats on your project! Just don't get over whelmed by it and give up. I have done 2 now and the first one was like yours, every thing that was bolted on it was off but I got it all put back together and have been enjoying it since. And thanks for the service too! I'm a disabled vet from a long time ago. Good Luck just let us know if we can help you. Ronnie

Welcome aborad and thank you for your service.

Welcome,from what i can see of your project,no question you have passed the ultimate test of serving and getting back home,so to me that project is like a piece of cake compared to your military tour,thanks for serving,and this board will serve you with plenty of info and help,just ask,there are plenty of great guys here with a world of knowledge and hands on training with these mopars. Proud to be american.

Last edited:
thanks for the warm welcome yall! so this is my first question..lol im trying to assemble the rear bumper... the shop manual i have dosent explain well enough for me to understand how to attach it.. does anyone have a pic of the rear bumper in a exploded view?

Welcome home and thank you for your service!! I spent 10 years in the Army 70% DAV.. Keep the project going.

Auto Transport Service
Back